Post: [EUR 5.03] Resident Evil Code Veronica X Infinite Health Glitch Herb Starter Save
12-15-2017, 04:50 PM #1
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Its been a while since I post a game save. I've been reading In the request section that there is no game save for RE Code Veronica X. You are at the very start of the game with the Infinite Health herb glitch and can use It forever and leaving It In the Item box for Chris when you play as him. This should make getting the Rocket Launcher a lot easier to get. Whatever you must not do Is mix another herb with that green herb. As It will loose It effect and wont have Infinite herb health etc. I'm not going to have time to play this game and hope somebody will finished the game with this Infinite Health glitch and get the Rocket Launcher Smile

Game save You must login or register to view this content. I hope this helps everyone Smile

Here Is V2 of the game save with 2 mix herbs Infinite Health glitch and you at Prison: Obs. R start of the game where you have to put your weapons In the metal box security area You must login or register to view this content.

Edit: Added In prove Infinite Health glitch with two mixed herbs Smile
Last edited by sonicfan20036 ; 12-15-2017 at 05:31 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

19willy74, AkumaNYC, albert2wesker, Frank Zito, JusThatGood, scazz90uk, wiii, Wosley, zaykin25
12-15-2017, 07:08 PM #2
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
Time Attack with Wesker is the problem. A save its needed badly for that one like for the ps3 .
12-15-2017, 07:32 PM #3
please usa version please please
12-15-2017, 09:08 PM #4
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
Time Attack with Wesker is the problem. A save its needed badly for that one like for the ps3 .

If someone complete the game with my save and unlock the modes. I will do Weaker Time Attack mode Smile
12-15-2017, 11:09 PM #5
thanks for the save
i have the US version, unfortunately even with your save i don't think anyone will unlock the Rocket Launcher as it's writing in the guide you have to beat the game without dying, "without saving" and less than 4 hours, the only place you can make save is in the beginning of part 2, that's a free save and it won't count as a save
i still don't know if someone pro as hell can reach the end in like 2 hours or less and make a save at the end will make the Rocket Launcher trophy unlocks or not, because that save might affect the A RANNK...

i'm still massing
Get the Rocket Launcher.
Finish the game in under 4 hours.
Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Chris.
Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Alt. Claire.
Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Wesker.
Get the Linear Launcher from Battle Game.

The following user thanked kankuro33 for this useful post:

sonicfan20036
12-16-2017, 12:58 AM #6
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
thanks for the save
i have the US version, unfortunately even with your save i don't think anyone will unlock the Rocket Launcher as it's writing in the guide you have to beat the game without dying, "without saving" and less than 4 hours, the only place you can make save is in the beginning of part 2, that's a free save and it won't count as a save
i still don't know if someone pro as hell can reach the end in like 2 hours or less and make a save at the end will make the Rocket Launcher trophy unlocks or not, because that save might affect the A RANNK...

i'm still massing
Get the Rocket Launcher.
Finish the game in under 4 hours.
Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Chris.
Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Alt. Claire.
Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Wesker.
Get the Linear Launcher from Battle Game.

I've also sent my game save to save wizard to see If they find anything In the game save I hope.
12-16-2017, 02:51 AM #7
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
how u cant save edit ps2 games on ps4 or resign them....... if so how
12-16-2017, 08:40 PM #8
toro00
I am error
the save sullo is not worth anything just has infinite herbs and we know. for proving the save I have lost mine. we only need 1 to 100 percent complete.

The following user thanked toro00 for this useful post:

sonicfan20036
12-16-2017, 10:22 PM #9
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by toro00 View Post
the save sullo is not worth anything just has infinite herbs and we know. for proving the save I have lost mine. we only need 1 to 100 percent complete.

I am hoping that save wizard will make cheats for this game. As I already sent my game save to them. If they bring out cheats for the game like the other Resident Evil games. Then I will start my playthrough with the cheats.
12-17-2017, 01:50 AM #10
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
^ sw said they arent doing anything to ps2 saves someone is gonna have to make a save editor or something for ps2 games on ps4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo