Patient in Time's DYING LIGHT DROPPING MOD PACK

REGIONS
EU and US

Title ID
US: CUSA03946
EU: CUSA03991

THIS IS NOT A PLATINUM TROPHY SAVE

Thanks to zDarkPlayer for helping me with the EU Save Dancing

PLEASE LEAVE A THUMBS UP AND GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK I WORK HARD ON THESE SAVES AND THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE TO COME!!!

HAVE ANY IDEA'S FOR SAVES OR ITEMS HAVE ANY ITEMS NOT IN MY SAVE CONTACT ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA'S BELOW

You must login or register to view this content.
PSN ID Patient_in_Time

US Enhanced Edition Contains

446 GOLD WEAPONS
900k Stacks of Grenades, Throwing Stars, Air Strikes, Medkits, Lockpicks, Fuel, Night Hunter Booster and much more
LOTS OF MONEY
700K Stack of Jewel Caskets
900k Stack of Clickers, Kings
900k Stacks of ALL Craft Parts
Legend Rank 250
All Skills Unlocked
Level 6 (Disciple) Trust Level
100% DLC
TONS OF GOLD CAR PARTS in INVENTORY

EU Enhanced Edition Contains

446 GOLD WEAPONS
900k Stacks of Grenades, Throwing Stars, Air Strikes, Medkits, Lockpicks, Fuel, Night Hunter Booster and much more
700K Stack of Jewel Caskets
900k Stack of Clickers, Kings
900k Stacks of ALL Craft Parts
Legend Rank 250
All Skills Unlocked
Level 6 (Disciple) Trust Level
TONS OF GOLD CAR PARTS in INVENTORY

ALL SAVES ARE ALREADY IN ZIP FILES READY TO IMPORT WITH SAVEWIZARD

Download Link

Last edited by PatientInTime ; 10-09-2018 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Updated with EU save

The following 77 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

_cj3z_, Abdliito, Aboodz, abufhad, ALSHARJI234, Ashina Traveler, ATHx, bluntxsy, Bolacxa, BubbaDaBarb, cobraq1tee, danilo_BR, dark_inuyasha, Daximus-Maximus, Dimitri2001, Dixon481, ElijahJC, Exodia7x, faroosy66, fataljohno, FiraKuro, Fizzy Joon, Gagliardi, GAHALE2, GelsonSilva, ggor1, GodlyBeAsT95, Greydraic, Hamadi_TOM, Harderbetter, Haroon78654, henrywuishere, iamtf8, ignored467, imlooyah, Isaac Clarke, Ismas77, jackoo, Junajuna, kikilon, LastEvilAngel, Lethal Hack, LostSoulSiskel, lowclassgod, M0s4, MADNESSxl, magic1361, Mephisto13, MOD-RuLeZ, ModdingNoop, naorcs, network10, NeutronStar, Nils_Florian, Oni_Bearserker, Over-K, QUINN MODZ, raffa57, RagingFistX11, Reggaetonboy1, rewagtfo, rowan56, ryscape, samb0, Shoplifts, silent7, spagolla, STVBDKD, SuperDuperCasual, titinipl, viniciusventrue2, Wildarms, williambenjamin, WrecklessBaby, xGamerManX, XHaMAD-77, Zaitei
08-10-2018, 11:09 AM #110
For some reason, I don't see the EU version in the base game folder (in the ZIP from the original download link). Any help?
08-10-2018, 11:11 AM #111
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by KyleLane View Post
For some reason, I don't see the EU version in the base game folder (in the ZIP from the original download link). Any help?

Try to make a new ZIP on your desktop and drag the file in there if you mean that your Save Wizard cant read it or is the save missing in general ?
08-11-2018, 02:01 PM #112

I removed the EU save due to issues
08-11-2018, 02:48 PM #113

I just added a EU Enhanced Edition Save no Base Game just EU
08-12-2018, 01:51 AM #114
Very Nice. You updated with even more gold weapons!!
08-12-2018, 06:07 AM #115
Originally posted by henrywuishere View Post
Very Nice. You updated with even more gold weapons!!

Yup it now has all gold tiers currently released 446 there multiple of the same names but they are different in some way ether color sometimes the handle is dirty some have tape on the handles etc they get pretty detailed. Also a few New 999k stacks have been added other than that the US save is the same but EU is still in developing process

The following user thanked PatientInTime for this useful post:

henrywuishere
08-12-2018, 12:08 PM #116
Contact me at my PSN iBiazeWeed or LmTotallyHacking & maybe we can create this EU save & get it 100% working.
08-12-2018, 07:15 PM #117
Contact me at my PSN iBiazeWeed or LmTotallyHacking & maybe we can create this EU save & get it 100% working.

If you want to help with the save contact me. I have people wanting to help but they either have no idea what title id they have or don't know how to send a zip file back to me or don't even know how to zip a file so I don't waste my time contacting people if they want to help and know any of the previous things I said they can contact me. PSN Patient_in_Time
08-13-2018, 11:22 AM #118
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
If you want to help with the save contact me. I have people wanting to help but they either have no idea what title id they have or don't know how to send a zip file back to me or don't even know how to zip a file so I don't waste my time contacting people if they want to help and know any of the previous things I said they can contact me. PSN Patient_in_Time

My friend, do you remember me?
I made contact via youtube, I tried to connect via PSN and I sent my save
Until now I have not received any response ....

(save CUSA01473)

If I can help with something and if you can provide any help, just talk ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo