Patient in Time's DYING LIGHT DROPPING MOD PACK

REGIONS
EU and US

Title ID
US: CUSA03946
EU: CUSA03991

THIS IS NOT A PLATINUM TROPHY SAVE

Thanks to zDarkPlayer for helping me with the EU Save Dancing

PLEASE LEAVE A THUMBS UP AND GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK I WORK HARD ON THESE SAVES AND THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE TO COME!!!

HAVE ANY IDEA'S FOR SAVES OR ITEMS HAVE ANY ITEMS NOT IN MY SAVE CONTACT ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA'S BELOW

You must login or register to view this content.
PSN ID Patient_in_Time

US Enhanced Edition Contains

446 GOLD WEAPONS
900k Stacks of Grenades, Throwing Stars, Air Strikes, Medkits, Lockpicks, Fuel, Night Hunter Booster and much more
LOTS OF MONEY
700K Stack of Jewel Caskets
900k Stack of Clickers, Kings
900k Stacks of ALL Craft Parts
Legend Rank 250
All Skills Unlocked
Level 6 (Disciple) Trust Level
100% DLC
TONS OF GOLD CAR PARTS in INVENTORY

EU Enhanced Edition Contains

446 GOLD WEAPONS
900k Stacks of Grenades, Throwing Stars, Air Strikes, Medkits, Lockpicks, Fuel, Night Hunter Booster and much more
700K Stack of Jewel Caskets
900k Stack of Clickers, Kings
900k Stacks of ALL Craft Parts
Legend Rank 250
All Skills Unlocked
Level 6 (Disciple) Trust Level
TONS OF GOLD CAR PARTS in INVENTORY

ALL SAVES ARE ALREADY IN ZIP FILES READY TO IMPORT WITH SAVEWIZARD

Download Link

Last edited by PatientInTime ; 10-09-2018 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Updated with EU save

The following 77 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

_cj3z_, Abdliito, Aboodz, abufhad, ALSHARJI234, Ashina Traveler, ATHx, bluntxsy, Bolacxa, BubbaDaBarb, cobraq1tee, danilo_BR, dark_inuyasha, Daximus-Maximus, Dimitri2001, Dixon481, ElijahJC, Exodia7x, faroosy66, fataljohno, FiraKuro, Fizzy Joon, Gagliardi, GAHALE2, GelsonSilva, ggor1, GodlyBeAsT95, Greydraic, Hamadi_TOM, Harderbetter, Haroon78654, henrywuishere, iamtf8, ignored467, imlooyah, Isaac Clarke, Ismas77, jackoo, Junajuna, kikilon, LastEvilAngel, Lethal Hack, LostSoulSiskel, lowclassgod, M0s4, MADNESSxl, magic1361, Mephisto13, MOD-RuLeZ, ModdingNoop, naorcs, network10, NeutronStar, Nils_Florian, Oni_Bearserker, Over-K, QUINN MODZ, raffa57, RagingFistX11, Reggaetonboy1, rewagtfo, rowan56, ryscape, samb0, Shoplifts, silent7, spagolla, STVBDKD, SuperDuperCasual, titinipl, viniciusventrue2, Wildarms, williambenjamin, WrecklessBaby, xGamerManX, XHaMAD-77, Zaitei
04-17-2018, 05:37 AM #47
I sent message I'm help with it

The following user thanked kingaaron3rd for this useful post:

PatientInTime
04-17-2018, 03:06 PM #48
Originally posted by marvinbig View Post
bro i can help you i.m on my ps4 all the time what is your gamertag name

Patient_in_Time
04-17-2018, 11:29 PM #49
coolio1625
Save Point
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
oh ok Thanks for the feedback i am about to finish my new update to this save with more weapons etc. I apologize for this issue and i will private message you a download link for this save again and if you still have the issue let me know asap i will try to find and address the issue. I am going to be reuploading my new save in a hour or so keep in touch because it will be uploaded soon!!!

sorry for the very late reply was away of town and yeah its still the same issue..would appreciate to get that new update save data for the game
Last edited by coolio1625 ; 04-17-2018 at 11:31 PM.
04-17-2018, 11:32 PM #50
Originally posted by coolio1625 View Post
yeah its still the same issue..would appreciate to get that new update save data for the game

I been testing and i found out if you have that issue delete the previous save off your system and then go back to savewizard and reign it over again just like you would normally for some reason it does that it does it to me to i have to delete it and reign it when ever that happens
04-18-2018, 12:26 AM #51
coolio1625
Save Point
I been testing and i found out if you have that issue delete the previous save off your system and then go back to savewizard and reign it over again just like you would normally for some reason it does that it does it to me to i have to delete it and reign it when ever that happens

so everything I save will go back to the old save data u have if ill keep re-signing the save data over and over again...I wont be able to play through the missions cuz its will just be in 53% main story game....but do u have an updated version of ur save data with more weapons and stuffs?...not the starter save data
04-18-2018, 05:53 PM #52
Originally posted by coolio1625 View Post
so everything I save will go back to the old save data u have if ill keep re-signing the save data over and over again...I wont be able to play through the missions cuz its will just be in 53% main story game....but do u have an updated version of ur save data with more weapons and stuffs?...not the starter save data

This Thread you are commenting on is my maxed save i have a starter pack that is linked in this post. This save is for dropping sessions and once your done you reset it from the backup and you will have all the stuff back. It is not made for doing quest etc. If you want to do quest it is up to you. What ever stuff you use such as weapons etc will be damaged and if you run out of repairs than that weapon will be gone unless you dupe it a few times. if you reload the backup again all the mission you did would be not completed due to the backup. the following is 100% done with main campaign i am not a side quest kind of person unless it gives me a weapon etc so i apologize to say this save is not used for doing missions and actually saving the progress. I host dropping sessions almost daily with this save and help people with there quest but i always refresh from backup after i am finished with there session.
04-18-2018, 06:59 PM #53
coolio1625
Save Point
This Thread you are commenting on is my maxed save i have a starter pack that is linked in this post. This save is for dropping sessions and once your done you reset it from the backup and you will have all the stuff back. It is not made for doing quest etc. If you want to do quest it is up to you. What ever stuff you use such as weapons etc will be damaged and if you run out of repairs than that weapon will be gone unless you dupe it a few times. if you reload the backup again all the mission you did would be not completed due to the backup. the following is 100% done with main campaign i am not a side quest kind of person unless it gives me a weapon etc so i apologize to say this save is not used for doing missions and actually saving the progress. I host dropping sessions almost daily with this save and help people with there quest but i always refresh from backup after i am finished with there session.

ok then thx.....but isn't u said u going to upload a new updated save of this game with more guns & etc. because u said to me before last April 14, 2018 "oh ok Thanks for the feedback i am about to finish my new update to this save with more weapons etc. I apologize for this issue and i will private message you a download link for this save again and if you still have the issue let me know asap i will try to find and address the issue. I am going to be reuploading my new save in a hour or so keep in touch because it will be uploaded soon!!!" ......didn't received a download link of ur new updated save data...
Last edited by coolio1625 ; 04-18-2018 at 07:01 PM.
04-19-2018, 01:02 AM #54
Hey, when i make this it tells me others player data
04-19-2018, 01:11 AM #55
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Ross135 View Post
Hey, when i make this it tells me others player data

You need to resign the save to your id by using Save Wizard

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

PatientInTime

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.