01-07-2018, 10:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Two graces on the same set of armor - Nioh

1- Forge an armor with the 7 slots filled (you need that the created armor has an inheritance).
2 - Corrupt the armor in Abyss.
3- When the armor turns into ether, check if the inheritance has disappeared, if the trick has gone, it has gone.
4. Put the familiarity of the armor at its maximum and make spiritual
fusion with the equipment, whether you want to have both graces.

Works up to path 1.19.

Sorry for bad English, that's not my native language.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by gledson ; 01-08-2018 at 02:34 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to gledson for this useful post:

taker394, Wosley
01-08-2018, 08:22 PM #11
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
While I appreciate that you wrote this tutorial, it's important to note that this was fixed in patch 1.20 of the game and isn't possible anymore. I know you mentioned the patch in the post, but I want to emphasize that is only useful to people who are either on patch 1.18 or on patch 1.19 and have all three DLCs and never intend to update their game at all, because not only won't this work anymore with the current version of the game, but existing dual grace items will also be completely erased when upgrading. So to everyone reading this who might find it interesting, I strongly advise not to your time attempting this if you're on the latest patch of Nioh or ever intend to update your game to it.

Also, regarding your question @Wosley: it's a glitch that has been patched out. Each item in Nioh can belong to at the very most one "grace" (i.e. one item group which give bonuses when you wear multiple pieces of the same group), and this glitch allowed the creation of items with multiple graces on it which has since been patched (unfortunately, since it was kinda cool).

The following 3 users say thank you to Roran for this useful post:

evileh18, gledson, Wosley

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo