Tutorial: Two graces on the same set of armor - Nioh - NextGenUpdate
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: Two graces on the same set of armor - Nioh
  1. 01-07-2018, 05:03 PM
    #1
    gledson's Avatar
    gledson
    Keeper
    gledson's Avatar
    gledson
    Keeper
    22
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    Two graces on the same set of armor - Nioh

    1- Forge an armor with the 7 slots filled (you need that the created armor has an inheritance).
    2 - Corrupt the armor in Abyss.
    3- When the armor turns into ether, check if the inheritance has disappeared, if the trick has gone, it has gone.
    4. Put the familiarity of the armor at its maximum and make spiritual
    fusion with the equipment, whether you want to have both graces.

    Works up to path 1.19.

    Sorry for bad English, that's not my native language.

    121212121212.png - Google Drive
    Last edited by gledson; 01-08-2018 at 09:34 AM.

  2. Sponsored Links
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to gledson For This Useful Post:


  4. 01-07-2018, 08:18 PM
    #2
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    6,822
    Posts
    183,342
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by gledson View Post
    1- Forge an armor with the 7 slots filled (you need that the created armor has an inheritance).
    2 - Corrupt the armor in Abyss.
    3- When the armor turns into ether, check if the inheritance has disappeared, if the trick has gone, it has gone.
    4. Put the familiarity of the armor at its maximum and make spiritual
    fusion with the equipment, whether you want to have both graces.

    Sorry for bad English, that's not my native language.

    121212121212.png - Google Drive
    What region and what firmware ?
  5. 01-07-2018, 08:19 PM
    #3
    3,229
    Posts
    37,914
    Reputation
    Dec 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    What region and what firmware ?
    Doesn’t even have a download link. That’s a .png.
  6. 01-07-2018, 08:20 PM
    #4
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    6,822
    Posts
    183,342
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ROCKY_southpaw View Post
    Doesn’t even have a download link. That’s a .png.
    I will look at it in 10mins let me first get out of bed
  7. 01-07-2018, 08:57 PM
    #5
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    6,822
    Posts
    183,342
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by gledson View Post
    1- Forge an armor with the 7 slots filled (you need that the created armor has an inheritance).
    2 - Corrupt the armor in Abyss.
    3- When the armor turns into ether, check if the inheritance has disappeared, if the trick has gone, it has gone.
    4. Put the familiarity of the armor at its maximum and make spiritual
    fusion with the equipment, whether you want to have both graces.

    Sorry for bad English, that's not my native language.

    121212121212.png - Google Drive
    I moved it to the request section if i am wrong tell me i move it where it needs to be
  8. 01-08-2018, 09:33 AM
    #6
    gledson's Avatar
    gledson
    Keeper
    gledson's Avatar
    gledson
    Keeper
    22
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    this is a tutorial on how to have two graces in the same armor. It is not a request. The image is to show that it is possible to have two graces in the same armor
  9. 01-08-2018, 09:35 AM
    #7
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    6,822
    Posts
    183,342
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by gledson View Post
    this is a tutorial on how to have two graces in the same armor. It is not a request. The image is to show that it is possible to have two graces in the same armor
    Glitch or just legit method ? i need to know for what section
  10. 01-08-2018, 09:38 AM
    #8
    gledson's Avatar
    gledson
    Keeper
    gledson's Avatar
    gledson
    Keeper
    22
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    Glitch or just legit method ? i need to know for what section
    Glitch
  11. 01-08-2018, 09:42 AM
    #9
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#1997
    6,822
    Posts
    183,342
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by gledson View Post
    Glitch
    done
  12. 01-08-2018, 10:00 AM
    #10
    John's Avatar
    John
    skid
    John's Avatar
    John
    skid
    1,822
    Posts
    65,754
    Reputation
    Dec 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    What region and what firmware ?
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    I will look at it in 10mins let me first get out of bed
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    I moved it to the request section if i am wrong tell me i move it where it needs to be
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    Glitch or just legit method ? i need to know for what section
    Do you even look at the threads before trying to moderate?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •