Post: Anybody know of safe ways to mod Dark Souls 3 without getting banned?
01-10-2018, 06:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am desperately in need of an escape from my recent Bloodborne edits and want something fresh.*

I understand they do save checks and whatnot and they are easily avoided by playing offline but are there any other precautions I should take?
01-11-2018, 12:39 AM #2
Don't worry about giving souls lol I just dupe great champs with my bud but thank you Happy
01-11-2018, 12:45 AM #3
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Don't make your stats 99 and have your level be like 2 lol.

The game does checks based on your level, and abnormal values for HP and Stamina. If it even goes over like 2900 that's a flag already.
01-11-2018, 05:11 AM #4
Originally posted by b1p3daL View Post
I am desperately in need of an escape from my recent Bloodborne edits and want something fresh.*

I understand they do save checks and whatnot and they are easily avoided by playing offline but are there any other precautions I should take?

i have not been banned yet and i play online and drop stuff i also have god mode i just don't battle everytime someone invades i just leave modding items in is easy and i been doing that for a while but just to safe don't do god mode because when someone trys to damage you nothing comes up which then leads to the report and banned
01-17-2018, 01:34 AM #5
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
I’m wondering if there’s a safe way to mod in consumable soul items. One of my friends has helped me a lot with gear but he didn’t have any soul items that he could drop for me and I don’t have the stats to use most of the weapons he gave me.
01-17-2018, 03:12 AM #6
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
At the moment, you can't mod Dark Souls 3, without the client crashing. (SaveWizard)

I just tried to earlier, and it crashed every time. Ran it as admin, and even gave it DEP rights and still crashed. Will update on the situation.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
01-17-2018, 06:40 PM #7
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
At the moment, you can't mod Dark Souls 3, without the client crashing. (SaveWizard)

I just tried to earlier, and it crashed every time. Ran it as admin, and even gave it DEP rights and still crashed. Will update on the situation.

We ended up USB duping a bunch of late game soul items with a little bit of effort but I still hope this gets fixed soon. I was planning to mop up a bunch of trophies post game offline and the save editing would help tremendously with that.
01-17-2018, 07:26 PM #8
OGJT
Banned
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
We ended up USB duping a bunch of late game soul items with a little bit of effort but I still hope this gets fixed soon. I was planning to mop up a bunch of trophies post game offline and the save editing would help tremendously with that.

I got the platinum by using saves all on this site. There literally saves for every trophy in the game

The following user thanked OGJT for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
01-17-2018, 08:35 PM #9
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HimXP View Post
I got the platinum by using saves all on this site. There literally saves for every trophy in the game

Thanks that's good to know. I screwed up getting a gesture earlier and didn't feel like running through the game again just for that.
01-17-2018, 08:56 PM #10
OGJT
Banned
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
Thanks that's good to know. I screwed up getting a gesture earlier and didn't feel like running through the game again just for that.

Yeah lol I used saves from two different threads. Literally every trophy has a save, even boss fights

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo