01-11-2018, 05:20 AM #1
brehe
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); looking for a dying light save U/S with maxed out inventory and stats, have all dlc but dont have the following enhanced edition, any help would be great
01-12-2018, 05:38 PM #2
check out my save it is the enhanced edition tho if you have base game you won't be able to use it
You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked PatientInTime for this useful post:

Mephisto13
01-13-2018, 01:44 AM #3
Thegator21
Save Point
i have a save with it but dont know the right way of uploading it. it has a lot of stuff on it if someone could guide me i would be happy to upload it. It is the base version of the game.
01-13-2018, 03:47 PM #4
Originally posted by Thegator21 View Post
i have a save with it but dont know the right way of uploading it. it has a lot of stuff on it if someone could guide me i would be happy to upload it. It is the base version of the game.

go to system settings on ps4 then application save save data management then system storage then copy to usb storage device make sure you copy all 3 files there should be 3 if you have a zombie save in to other wise just 2 files go to a computer also easier to make sure the flashdrive does not have anything on it such as ps4 saves because i don't the CUSA id for the base game but once you plug in to cmputer go to flashdrive and you will see ps4 folder then a savedata folder then you will see your account id it should be around 16 characters if your the only profile on the flashdrive just open the folder with letter and number should be the only 1 there then you will see the CUSA folder and thats the save if you want to upload it put the CUSA folder in a zip file then upload it to mediafire or site of choice then make a thread about it here if you need help let me know on here or psn: Patient_in_Time
Last edited by PatientInTime ; 01-13-2018 at 03:49 PM.
01-04-2019, 07:49 PM #5
Is there a save file for the Parkour Fever and Bozak Horde DLC's?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo