01-11-2018, 08:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); -
After trying for a month to figure out how to modify Citizens of Earth Exp I finally figured it out with the help of Kyoshiro.

So unlike most games Citizens of Earth Exp has to be modified based off the Exp table.

Now I did not do the entire table because that would require a lot of leveling. I did however get the table from levels 1 to 10.

Table url is listed below.

Unless someone contributes to the table you will need to do these exp mods before level 11.

Example of how it works. Let's say you are level 9 on your way to 10 so 118 / 271 (Your current is 118 and you need 271 to hit 10)

You add up exp from tables 1 to 8 + the current exp
729+118 = 847 (You can search for this value in Advanced Mode via Decimal or convert your number to Hex and remember to reverse it before searching)
Originally posted by another user
Adding all this is 729 + you are 118 current exp = 847

After you have found this value (and more than likely should be your only result unless it's a very small number) You will change it too. 40548900 (which is 1 million exp)
this will get you to level 208 and maxed out.

Here is a copy of required exp to get to level 10.
You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: If you ever come across an rpg or game with similiar functions and you can't find the current exp values you should consider using this same method. Getting the required exp for each level and build yourself a table and then add the levels exp plus your current.
Last edited by blackthorn11 ; 06-20-2018 at 12:50 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to blackthorn11 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb, Kyoshiro, MrLibido, ROCKY_southpaw
01-12-2018, 04:20 AM #2
Originally posted by southpaw
Kek so this is what you were talking about in the discord. Good job man.

Yeah pretty much and thanks. For such a small game it is a pain in the ass to mod.
01-12-2018, 04:32 AM #3
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Or just make two saves and compare them some hex editor have compare files feature, not really effective but sometimes i can get where is some value reside, bond lvl or kill number for fate extella for example

The following user thanked MrLibido for this useful post:

blackthorn11
01-12-2018, 04:56 AM #4
Originally posted by MrLibido View Post
Or just make two saves and compare them some hex editor have compare files feature, not really effective but sometimes i can get where is some value reside, bond lvl or kill number for fate extella for example

That was the first thing we tried. The problem was even doing something as small as leveling up 1 time in a 5 minute save difference period the there were over 283 changes, 112 things added and 93 things removed. Also the game has a lot of dynamic values.

The following user thanked blackthorn11 for this useful post:

MrLibido
01-12-2018, 05:32 AM #5
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by MrLibido View Post

Pretty sure that's the first thing anyone does, when they try to mod. At least, that's what I do.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

MrLibido

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo