Post: Borderlands Handsome Collection PS4 Max Skills Save [US]
01-11-2018, 01:06 PM #1
Shaydo
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello.*
I am looking for max skills saves for each character in borderlands 2 for PS4. Preferably with the minimal amount of quest needed to complete this task ( I would like to play though the story with max skills.)* I do not have a ps3 to mod the saves myself via gibbed, and transfer them to my PS4 via cross save. And most of the saves I found online and on this site are either for PS3, or contain too OP characters, which does not meet what I'm trying to do. (I really wish you could new game+ and have skills carry over)*

I understand this can be a tedious task, as I've done it before when I had a PS3, so I am willing to PAY via paypal. Please PM me if you can help me out. I have save wizard so I don't need any help with resigning, I just need the saves. I don't care for modded weapons or anything else. Just want the max skills. Thanks you.
01-12-2018, 05:23 PM #2
Shaydo
Keeper
Nobody?
01-12-2018, 05:29 PM #3
Shaydo
Keeper
Also I see i forgot to add the request prefix. Is there any way to add once the thread has been created?
01-12-2018, 05:30 PM #4
Originally posted by Shaydo View Post
Hello.*
I am looking for max skills saves for each character in borderlands 2 for PS4. Preferably with the minimal amount of quest needed to complete this task ( I would like to play though the story with max skills.)* I do not have a ps3 to mod the saves myself via gibbed, and transfer them to my PS4 via cross save. And most of the saves I found online and on this site are either for PS3, or contain too OP characters, which does not meet what I'm trying to do. (I really wish you could new game+ and have skills carry over)*

I understand this can be a tedious task, as I've done it before when I had a PS3, so I am willing to PAY via paypal. Please PM me if you can help me out. I have save wizard so I don't need any help with resigning, I just need the saves. I don't care for modded weapons or anything else. Just want the max skills. Thanks you.

Check out my save pack i included badass rank, xp lobbies and black weapns
You must login or register to view this content.
01-12-2018, 05:32 PM #5
Shaydo
Keeper
Thanks, I have used you modded saves already. However with those saves, there is no way for me to start a new game with max skills. Which is what I'm looking for.
01-12-2018, 05:34 PM #6
Originally posted by Shaydo View Post
Thanks, I have used you modded saves already. However with those saves, there is no way for me to start a new game with max skills. Which is what I'm looking for.

you are correct i do not currently have a starter save pack but im working on it along with tons of other saves so stay tuned im focusing on my giveaway end at 5pm pst im giving away a modded account on the 12th of each month on my youtube channel
You must login or register to view this content.
01-12-2018, 05:37 PM #7
Shaydo
Keeper
Haha, You actually replied to me on your tutorial youtube channel about these saves. Under the name David Smith.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo