01-20-2018, 02:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do you guys know some Save Editors like the Saints Row / GTA Save Editor from the x3t-infinity site.

Does Gibbed work on a PS4 Version of the Borderlands Save Editor or something ...

Edit: I just asked the devs of Save Wizard what they think about plug-ins, addons and 3rd party tools. They mean, with the extracted file we can do what we want just be careful if you use some tools like save pusher, because they dont like it (like sony) if you do something on their software. They told me they would block some Keys for ca. 24 hrs but i tried another tool some time ago and they blocked mine completely.

Now its time for some Save Editors for the supported advanced mode games ... (resident evil, etc.)
Last edited by AlphaStorm100 ; 01-21-2018 at 07:05 AM.
01-21-2018, 03:07 PM #2
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Do you guys know some Save Editors like the Saints Row / GTA Save Editor from the x3t-infinity site.

Does Gibbed work on a PS4 Version of the Borderlands Save Editor or something ...

Edit: I just asked the devs of Save Wizard what they think about plug-ins, addons and 3rd party tools. They mean, with the extracted file we can do what we want just be careful if you use some tools like save pusher, because they dont like it (like sony) if you do something on their software. They told me they would block some Keys for ca. 24 hrs but i tried another tool some time ago and they blocked mine completely.

Now its time for some Save Editors for the supported advanced mode games ... (resident evil, etc.)

Whether or not a PS3/Xbox save editor would work on PS4 all depends on the game. Some games have the exact same offsets so the editors would work (As long as they're the same endian as well) while other games have different offsets so you'll have to create from scratch.

I've been bored lately so I've been slowly creating a save editor for Dead Rising 1/2/OtR - will probably create one for RE5 afterwards. Just unfortunate that it requires Save Wizard to use them unless someone publicly releases a way to decrypt PS4 saves.

The following user thanked Dynamite for this useful post:

Westers
01-21-2018, 08:47 PM #3
Isaac Clarke
< ^ > < ^ >
ide love to see one made for the dead island games.
01-21-2018, 09:24 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Do you guys know some Save Editors like the Saints Row / GTA Save Editor from the x3t-infinity site.

I'd love to see a Payday 2 save editor been waiting for ages.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo