Post: [EUR 5.05]RESIDENT EVIL 7 SAVE SET GOD MODE and other stuff ( Fresh save Madhouse difficulty)
01-29-2018, 01:45 AM #1
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU people...

Today share my save set ( fresh save in Madhouse difficulty) with these features:

- God mode
- Magnum
- Chainsaw
- Unlimited ammo
- 99 Save type

Know bugs:1- Only when fight on Jack Backer in his garage, possible die if attack with car !!Crying (if anyone find another bug please report)
2- When you press option and check statistics not possible come back (thanks toro00for the report) Try to save and reload it!!!!!! After check statistic!!!
3-The guy that you inject the serum into is called lucas btw You can kill him, if he freezes just restart the fight, when he grabs you and you shoot him with the magnum he drops you and continues to swing, run towards the door and everything will continue.

4-Just a few more bugs to report;

5-Trying to get the Duck If You Love Life trophy is impossible with god mode on, because his attack has no effect on you the sequence to unlock the trophy is impossible.

6-The a-ha trophy is locked out, yoy have to start a new playthrough to get this, the she's alive trophy need to be done on a clean save also.

7-You also cannot get the That's a Spicy Meat-a-ball trophy on the ship as the black creatures cannot grab you, you have to do this normally without godmode on.

8-There is also no lockpicks to be found in my whole playthrough so you are going to have to use one of the saves from here to get that trophy too.

9-For the Things Got Personal trophy the only place to do this is on the door with spiders, anywhere else it does not work due to the god mode.

10-I haven't finished watching all the tapes yet, this is my last one with mia, I'm not sure if the first tape was watched on this save but i will find out soon when I've finished with mia's part on the ship.

Hopefully this will be helpful for anyone using this save. (thanks to HUYI82 for report bugs from 3 to 10)

No problem if you see this also blink red screen you are invincible You must login or register to view this content.

Follow You must login or register to view this content. thread for more information

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Xx-GIPPI-xX ; 09-04-2018 at 06:58 PM.

The following 442 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

_H3x_, _Nickster, ~mg~, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 2pac80, 3baady1993., 415a415a454c, 6sh, abhi1978, adrianosk8, AdriModz, AE89, Ahmad66, Akeemi14, AlanBlend37, alexbelfast, alexofaria, alexomar90, Alhnon07, ALI_80, alias30200, alien3355, Alijati, Alrowily54, amony1, ANavyGamer, ANGRY_PANDA, Anjinhupunk, anon2010, Antoniodemonio, APal, appleze, asiandes, asqwerty, AzizSaudKattab, azooz121, babyhack, BacheTehron7, Bactrim, BADDOG-9, Badger_Eightsix, bahamut.stigma, basehype, Bashaas, Battlehorst0, BeetjePokon, belga, Benbenball, Bernardo5555, BeWarn, Big_Buddha, big.jim, Blackapple88, Blackramzes, blacky, BlericCleast, Blisset89, bluejeans, bolaelqq, Bommel, boriabby30, Breoreus, bully32, canaanhess, carmania, carrey, Cellularzero, charlieajs, CheaterPS3.1, Chef_de, chokolatex, ChuckNoia, Cloud, Coldplay, Craig-Richardson, Creeperfight123, cri123, crucifer2, CWHD87, cyberrio, Dahaka1919, damonbehrens, dangdang5321, danilo_BR, Dantexxl, darkking2022**, darksilak, Dazz89, ddtommy, Deadzero, Death Spirit, Deathnotel, deathscythe86, Deblock, Dedesec_54, def_dickerson, den2236, Departed2, diego.alexandre and 342 other users.

The following user groaned Xx-GIPPI-xX for this awful post:

Metamorphisis
03-10-2018, 09:51 PM #47
stonewalled
Save Point
Thank you for the save! works perfectly

The following user groaned stonewalled for this awful post:

Metamorphisis
03-11-2018, 03:23 AM #48
ncyte
Gobble
Whoop whoop beast mode
03-12-2018, 07:49 AM #49
Metamorphisis
Bounty hunter
This is a worthless save file. The scorpion key cannot be gotten since it's buyer cage isn't in the blue chair in the house. Jack's mutated form cannot be beaten (the one at the docks after the serum is made), and all the other stuff people have said that's wrong with this save is true. I suggest that the person who made this take more time to debug their own gamesave before releasing it to the public for people to waste their time on. Extremely disappointed with this.
Last edited by Metamorphisis ; 03-12-2018 at 11:36 AM.

The following user groaned Metamorphisis for this awful post:

Xx-GIPPI-xX
03-12-2018, 11:59 AM #50
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by Metamorphisis View Post
This is a worthless save file. The scorpion key cannot be gotten since it's buyer cage isn't in the blue chair in the house. Jack's mutated form cannot be beaten (the one at the docks after the serum is made), and all the other stuff people have said that's wrong with this save is true. I suggest that the person who made this take more time to debug their own gamesave before releasing it to the public for people to waste their time on. Extremely disappointed with this.

First thing: I spend lot of time for research for this games
Second thing: I accept your criticism but i not find anywhere other save with god mode!!! If you find post here!!!!!!!!!! ( I make this myself)
Third thing: For god mode on this game change difficulty ( create one difficulty that not exist and in game not recognize many stuff)!!!!!!!!!!
Fourth thing: If you better than everyone create yourself a save that working with all stuff!!!!!
03-12-2018, 12:04 PM #51
Metamorphisis
Bounty hunter
Look, im sorry if I've offended you but this save has a lot of problems to be useful to people other than to blow off some steam, as long as trophies aren't a concern. why is mutated jack unkillable?

The following user groaned Metamorphisis for this awful post:

Gagliardi
03-12-2018, 12:16 PM #52
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Look, im sorry if I've offended you but this save has a lot of problems to be useful to people other than to blow off some steam, as long as trophies aren't a concern. why is mutated jack unkillable?

I'm not offended but it's to make you understand that behind the release of a save there is always a lot of work !!!!! However if you look in the forum there are threads that explain how to make a save with the stuff that one wants
03-12-2018, 12:18 PM #53
Metamorphisis
Bounty hunter
You're right about that. i tried to understand the stuff and it went over my head by a mile. lol.
03-12-2018, 08:16 PM #54

you can change the item for example from the knife to scorpion key. inside save wizard Winky Winky

The following user thanked Big_Buddha for this useful post:

Xx-GIPPI-xX
03-13-2018, 02:11 AM #55
Metamorphisis
Bounty hunter
I'll get savewizard in a day more than 3 weeks (broke atm) im having a very nice woman do it for me at the moment. and i don't want to overload her with a ton of saves to mod. >_<
A weird thing happened though. I had her mod a save from my system , then after that i had her mod the god mode save (changed region and resigned) but it's load screen info contained info that made it look like it was the first save that I had her do. it was the god mode save when i loaded it, but its was strange.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo