02-04-2018, 02:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm at HR 14 with probably everything you can get from Nergigante. I also have zorah magdaros gem, which is only droppable as a quest reward. If anyone wants to use it, it's yours. I hope this will contriboot to more cheats becoming available. Someone already has done what they can with it once but they won't edit it again.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 02-14-2018 at 10:01 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to hitman555z for this useful post:

henrywuishere, Supreme23, Wosley
02-05-2018, 07:26 PM #20
Originally posted by Supreme23 View Post
Starter save with max stats please, thanks in advance

There is no max stats in this game. From HR 1 to 100 you have the same health and stamina. Your armor is your stats.
02-05-2018, 07:48 PM #21
Originally posted by Supreme23 View Post
A save that starts you at or near the beginning of the campaign with some weapons and armor maxed. Male character

Since there is no trading, you can't receive weapons and armor from other players. And since the blacksmith only builds better gear as you make progress, you won't be able to build the best gear from the start. And missions have an HR requirement. So even if you wanted to leech off of high level players, you can't because of the requirements.

Unless someone further develops the save wizard or makes an editor for monster Hunter, unfortunately, you can't use the best gear from the start.

The following user thanked hitman555z for this useful post:

Supreme23
02-05-2018, 08:34 PM #22
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Yep! I think this is a game your just gonna have to grind yourselves. No point even having a higher HR character as the missions will have already been done and you don’t replay them.
02-05-2018, 11:35 PM #23
There was an update recently for decorations.

I also noticed there's cheats for "Have all ammo, jewels, items, materials" but I'm assuming that's BS. If that did work, we wouldn't need to farm anything. So why have that cheat if it doesn't work? Why the hell am I farming for parts that are probably a 1% drop?
02-06-2018, 05:35 AM #24
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
You need one of the item in your inventory before adding the cheat.

Say you get a dragon bone then you’ll have one. You might need 6 to upgrade some armour. Run the all items cheat to get 100, 300 or 999 dragon bones then. Or go back and farm for the other 5 you need.

This isn’t a quick win game. The items cheat helps a little but it’s cryptic in its name, it doesn’t give you all the items you need from the off, just up to 999 of what you already might have in your inventory from playing.
02-06-2018, 06:31 AM #25
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RichL View Post
You need one of the item in your inventory before adding the cheat.

Say you get a dragon bone then you’ll have one. You might need 6 to upgrade some armour. Run the all items cheat to get 100, 300 or 999 dragon bones then. Or go back and farm for the other 5 you need.

This isn’t a quick win game. The items cheat helps a little but it’s cryptic in its name, it doesn’t give you all the items you need from the off, just up to 999 of what you already might have in your inventory from playing.

there talking about the new codes , but it seems to activate some of the stuff like Armors and stuff u need to collect still even though u can now add them via the have All Codes . so the code will give u all it just dont give u the unlocks associated with them i have noticed i can still upgrade even though things are ??? showing Winky Winky
Last edited by SkillerCMP ; 02-06-2018 at 06:34 AM.
02-06-2018, 02:39 PM #26
The File is no longer available for Download
02-06-2018, 06:22 PM #27
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
The ban that Save Wizard mentions, is this likely to be from the game or PSN in full?
02-06-2018, 06:30 PM #28
Originally posted by hitman555z View Post
Thanks for clearing that up. Anyone able to mod the save I have though? You must login or register to view this content.

The Save you are posting is not 5.05 it is 5.0

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo