02-04-2018, 02:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm at HR 14 with probably everything you can get from Nergigante. I also have zorah magdaros gem, which is only droppable as a quest reward. If anyone wants to use it, it's yours. I hope this will contriboot to more cheats becoming available. Someone already has done what they can with it once but they won't edit it again.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 02-14-2018 at 10:01 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to hitman555z for this useful post:

henrywuishere, Supreme23, Wosley
02-15-2018, 07:40 PM #47
I get what you're all saying, but explain why they allow 3 different accounts per tool and don't want to have the tool shared. And some people could simply be nice enough to share their tool. I am not asking for every game I have to be modded. I would love is someone could mod like 5 of the games I currently play, but instead I'm asking for 1.

And if they don't want to note down to not share the tool with others because it would damage their sales, then why not limit to just 1 account. If someone wants multiple accounts, pay extra like a dlc. Or let other places make a ps4 editor and be competitive and prove your product is worth buying. The fact that they don't let others make an editor means they aren't confident in their own work. Their business model a fked.
04-20-2018, 12:18 AM #48
Are u still looking for someone to mod ur save? I may be able to help this weekend
04-20-2018, 03:12 AM #49
anybody know if you can turn off quick hunter rank gain after you use it?
04-20-2018, 07:04 AM #50
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hitman555z View Post
And if they don't want to note down to not share the tool with others because it would damage their sales, then why not limit to just 1 account. If someone wants multiple accounts, pay extra like a dlc. Or let other places make a ps4 editor and be competitive and prove your product is worth buying. The fact that they don't let others make an editor means they aren't confident in their own work. Their business model a fked.

Or perhaps I'm not the only one in the house that use PS4? Me and my gf use different PSN so i'm grateful that SW allows us to have 3 different profiles so I can resign my save back and forth with hers. I even have a spare profile in case my friend visit me and would like to have my save

What I'm trying to say is if you are reasonable enough to make a good use of 3 different profiles then isn't that great? But if you trying to make a profit out of its feature by offering a resigning service(which is not intended) I'm sure SW would able to detect that easily and revoke your license
Last edited by vosszaa ; 04-20-2018 at 07:08 AM.
04-20-2018, 03:28 PM #51
ttdev
Keeper
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
Or perhaps I'm not the only one in the house that use PS4? Me and my gf use different PSN so i'm grateful that SW allows us to have 3 different profiles so I can resign my save back and forth with hers. I even have a spare profile in case my friend visit me and would like to have my save

What I'm trying to say is if you are reasonable enough to make a good use of 3 different profiles then isn't that great? But if you trying to make a profit out of its feature by offering a resigning service(which is not intended) I'm sure SW would able to detect that easily and revoke your license

It is great that they provide 3 PSN profiles, and 30-day unchangeable profile makes sense. BUT, when will SW start listening to user feedback?

How long has it been since FC5 is out? Will they ever update faster? If they take $60 USD for the program, it is a full time job. There has been absolutely no update for like what....2 weeks?

Also, what about Advanced Mode for Monster Hunter World? Will it ever exist? There already are other users who are developing their own HEX editors and they are willing to share it for free although I think they should get paid.

Once that happens, I will report SW as a fraudulent product and get full refund. I'm sick and tired of their arrogance.
09-24-2018, 06:35 PM #52
How to use with my profile?
10-16-2018, 02:04 PM #53
Thanks you this is very useful i got all the new weapon and maxed out everything
10-23-2018, 12:30 AM #54
Originally posted by Bulag View Post
Thanks you this is very useful i got all the new weapon and maxed out everything

Is it from start

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo