02-04-2018, 02:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm at HR 14 with probably everything you can get from Nergigante. I also have zorah magdaros gem, which is only droppable as a quest reward. If anyone wants to use it, it's yours. I hope this will contriboot to more cheats becoming available. Someone already has done what they can with it once but they won't edit it again.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 02-14-2018 at 10:01 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to hitman555z for this useful post:

henrywuishere, Supreme23, Wosley
02-14-2018, 08:22 PM #38
Originally posted by siccen View Post
Thanks for the reply. I try to be low key about such things. Why is SW making a big thing about not going online I wonder?

They got paid by Capcom. But it really does make no sense, they allow you to use the Advanced Mode for Bloodborne and Darksouls (2 and 3) which are PvP based games. But for a co-op only game with no leaderboards they don't :/ Smells fishy.
02-14-2018, 09:57 PM #39
siccen
Keeper
I bet you're right about Capcom paying them.
02-14-2018, 10:02 PM #40
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by hitman555z View Post
I'm at HR 14 with probably everything you can get from Nergigante. I also have zorah magdaros gem, which is only droppable as a quest reward. If anyone wants to use it, it's yours. I hope this will contriboot to more cheats becoming available. Someone already has done what they can with it once but they won't edit it again.

You must login or register to view this content.

Edited your post Requesting/Selling Savewizard Slots/License is not allowed on here since Save Wizard did make a rule for that
since they revoke licenses of people that sell or share their Save Wizard slots
02-14-2018, 11:31 PM #41
R9M8B4
Haxor!
Sigh I need CUSA07708 Snail
02-15-2018, 12:05 AM #42
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Edited your post Requesting/Selling Savewizard Slots/License is not allowed on here since Save Wizard did make a rule for that
since they revoke licenses of people that sell or share their Save Wizard slots

I wasn't really looking for a save wizard slot or anything of that sort. My intentions were for a 1 time only mod. I have no clue what other gear there are beyond the nergigante armor but I only wanted a mod for that 1 time. There's also plenty of people who are selling their save wizard services for money on here. Since there's no other program to mod saves, I can only assume they are using save wizard. How come that's allowed on here? Do they know about this? Are you sliding profits under the table or giving out head?

Also, if they made a rule against that, that means they want the program to be used by 1 and only 1 account. Why would they allow more than 1 account to be modded?

Please let me know where I went wrong.
02-15-2018, 12:17 AM #43
I wasn't really looking for a save wizard slot or anything of that sort. My intentions were for a 1 time only mod. I have no clue what other gear there are beyond the nergigante armor but I only wanted a mod for that 1 time. There's also plenty of people who are selling their save wizard services for money on here. Since there's no other program to mod saves, I can only assume they are using save wizard. How come that's allowed on here? Do they know about this? Are you sliding profits under the table or giving out head?

Also, if they made a rule against that, that means they want the program to be used by 1 and only 1 account. Why would they allow more than 1 account to be modded?

With Save Wizard you can only have 3 PSN accounts linked on the program, those are the slots. You can only change those slots every 30 days. So by modding someone's save, even once, it will add that account to one of those slots.
02-15-2018, 09:14 AM #44
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Like said above Save Wizard takes peoples license away if you share their slots or license

they must note that down on their website if they really want to stop it (but that will damage their sales)
02-15-2018, 10:10 AM #45
this is really ridicculous, why bothering hanging around an obvious hacking software dedicated Forum when you do not use the tool, 4 whatever resons.
as a Business Model it is obvious that the Developers dont want you to limitless share with others, ontop of that most of the *ickheads want to make Profit out of that and charge for Re-Region or editing your Save.

So its pointless to keep begging or looking for a backdoor.

Hank
02-15-2018, 04:30 PM #46
siccen
Keeper
Agreed. I asked a question about a SW related issue and I got a few private messages asking me to please mod save. Lol. Break off some cash and buy it like everyone else.
It's like when someone asks me to drop them DLC weapons, and armor but they don't have the DLC. (Them) Can you drop me the Splitleaf Greatsword, and the Lothric War Banner, the Demon Scar, etc.... (Me) Yeah sure meet me at The Dreg Heap bonfire. (Them) But I don't have the DLC. Oh, Well let me know when you get there. (Them) You shithead.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo