02-06-2018, 09:15 AM #1
testdrive99
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Info from discord

For those of you using Monster Hunter World cheats, keep the following in mind:
  • When you go to upgrade your weapons some material will be red and have a “???”, this doesn’t matter in terms of upgrading. You’re able to upgrade still regardless the red. I’ve found a work around for this by rolling back the weapon. This awards you the material again, thus making the material no longer “???” and will unlock the corresponding armor. The game now recognizes you have that material and will unlock the armor corresponding to it.
  • Some items in the game are not yet released so you can’t use them. You can see a SFV and Nora Brave Ticket in your materials for example. Based off the news, the new horizon gear doesn’t come for a couple of weeks and SFV is un-announced.
  • Some items will register if you sell them.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by testdrive99 ; 02-06-2018 at 09:24 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to testdrive99 for this useful post:

Conaire, dirtdeeds36, Supreme23
02-14-2018, 05:13 PM #2
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
so will selling a item help to unlock the augmentation option in the workshop? i don't have that option available but the materials to augment is in my item box.
02-16-2018, 02:20 AM #3
What about those ??? jewels added by the cheats? Is there anyway to fix them or we need to wait for SW to fix the code?
02-16-2018, 08:09 PM #4
My buddy hit rank 50 and still didn't have the augment option. After selling one of each of the higher tier streamstones he unlocked it. I'm HR 43 (augment is only truly unlocked after beating HR 49 kirin supposedly - he drops a streamstone) and I sold one of each stone and unlocked augments as well.

The following user thanked Saboture for this useful post:

BADDOG-9
02-18-2018, 05:49 AM #5
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by ForsakenJing View Post
What about those ??? jewels added by the cheats? Is there anyway to fix them or we need to wait for SW to fix the code?

I would like to know this as well. Can't seem to equip any of the decorations with question marks on them.

Not even sure it's a Savewizard issue, could just be missing something (future update?) before we can equip them.
02-18-2018, 08:39 AM #6
same here still no all jewels unlock
02-18-2018, 12:54 PM #7
asuguimo
Save Point
Does savewizard cheat give you 100-300-999 coins and streamstones? After having one in your deposit.
02-18-2018, 10:40 PM #8
Originally posted by Saboture View Post
My buddy hit rank 50 and still didn't have the augment option. After selling one of each of the higher tier streamstones he unlocked it. I'm HR 43 (augment is only truly unlocked after beating HR 49 kirin supposedly - he drops a streamstone) and I sold one of each stone and unlocked augments as well.

Thanks a lot bro .. You really save a lot of time for me .. I did open augments and I'm HR35
02-19-2018, 06:41 PM #9
flyingcloud11
Do a barrel roll!
same, this worked like a charm.
03-01-2018, 08:10 AM #10
I'm in trouble. HR 999. Wtf that was way too fast. What can I do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo