02-09-2018, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since save wizard only allows qmo is it still possible to find codes to insert or is that only possible with advanced mode? Just seems silly they don't let players mod health and stamina. I get not letting us mod for damage.
02-12-2018, 08:40 AM #11
testdrive99
Save Point
Originally posted by RichL View Post
They probably can’t do it but are saying they won’t to take the heat off them.

This only shows how much you know about SW. If they can decrypt saves, which they have to in order to offer QMO codes, the AM mode is there.

Passive Aggressive is not going to make them enable it to prove it lol

The following user thanked testdrive99 for this useful post:

PC_
02-12-2018, 06:23 PM #12
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by testdrive99 View Post
This only shows how much you know about SW. If they can decrypt saves, which they have to in order to offer QMO codes, the AM mode is there.

Passive Aggressive is not going to make them enable it to prove it lol

No need for comments like that.

The following user groaned RichL for this awful post:

PC_
02-13-2018, 11:03 AM #13
can you get banned for only dupe some materials to 99 that I already have? I mean no one can see my materials and 99 is not even unrealistic.
02-16-2018, 04:24 PM #14
Heard capcom could ban you for receiving a guild card from a hacker, some says they got flag for joining a squad with a hack member
02-16-2018, 05:51 PM #15
that's bullshit, why should anyone get a ban or "flag" (how do you get flaged and how do you know it?) for playing with a hacker without knowing it, that will never happen and everyone who say so is a liar.
02-18-2018, 07:23 AM #16
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by elllexy View Post
How is this an online game only? Is definitely not an ammo, they are bitching for a game that doesn't even have pvp, we pay save wizard to mod saves, not ti bicth at any gane that comes out, if they are worring about online cheating then why the hell they haven't patch mods for blood born, dark soul series final fantasy and others, if u ask me they are a buch of complaining babies

U payed, not Pay, and your still modding your save no matter if they lock it via QMO, or let it open in AM.

u talk about BloodBorn and Dark Souls 2 games that Ban or reset you. if using cheats. 2 games that are known for getting people ban

and please 90% or more of the games on the SW are not QMO and only about 2-5% of them even have User cheats . its been stated only 2% or so of there Users use AM think about that. if they have USA,EU and Asia and only 2% use AM are they worried about what your saying about AM. ( info from Discord).

Maybe get a stronger Usercode base and then try to say something to them.
02-18-2018, 12:33 PM #17
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Tell you what would be good for MHW, increase the number of times you can faint. If you cant do infinite health and stamina, change the number of faints to say 6, 8, 10.
02-19-2018, 01:50 AM #18
Srsly git gut, those cheats would be ridiculous and brain dead.
02-19-2018, 05:44 AM #19
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Battlemon View Post
Srsly git gut, those cheats would be ridiculous and brain dead.

Ha ha. I’m stuck on Negrigante gttn gud isn’t the problem. He one times me too many times and I realise it’s the third time I’ve fainted.

Wanna help me do him co-op? Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo