02-09-2018, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since save wizard only allows qmo is it still possible to find codes to insert or is that only possible with advanced mode? Just seems silly they don't let players mod health and stamina. I get not letting us mod for damage.
02-20-2018, 02:44 PM #20
zidaen
Gobble
Originally posted by RichL View Post
Ha ha. I’m stuck on Negrigante gttn gud isn’t the problem. He one times me too many times and I realise it’s the third time I’ve fainted.

Wanna help me do him co-op? Happy

If USA then I can help you or anyone in COOP. PM me for details. I'm not god tier but if you can dodge I can get the kills to rush you through story until roughly 7star then you would need to pull some weight. If you're at Neg then I'm sure you've got enough experience to get through it with me.

If you have a divine blessing charm it helps a lot with BIG hits.
02-20-2018, 03:41 PM #21
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
The SW "cheats" are almost pointless. If you're okay or average at this game, farming for stuff takes no time. Almost pointless, except the part where you get the jewels. Jewels cheat is the only good cheat that SW has. But that's about it.

SW team need to either add advanced mode or add Item Pouch QMO codes, like 999x stuff in your item pouch not storage box. I.e more attack power if you have alot of talons in item pouch.
Or make health / stamina / defense higher.
Last edited by Inaudax ; 02-20-2018 at 03:47 PM.

The following user thanked Inaudax for this useful post:

Supreme23
02-20-2018, 07:07 PM #22
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
There's a list a mile long consisting of people who would do something drastic for a code that grants the gold crown kills.

The following user thanked zts1 for this useful post:

Inaudax
02-21-2018, 12:08 PM #23
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post
The SW "cheats" are almost pointless. If you're okay or average at this game, farming for stuff takes no time. Almost pointless, except the part where you get the jewels. Jewels cheat is the only good cheat that SW has. But that's about it.

SW team need to either add advanced mode or add Item Pouch QMO codes, like 999x stuff in your item pouch not storage box. I.e more attack power if you have alot of talons in item pouch.
Or make health / stamina / defense higher.

Multiple power talons don't stack though, you get max bonus for carrying one talon + one charm

The following user thanked haitianxu for this useful post:

Inaudax
02-21-2018, 03:26 PM #24
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by haitianxu View Post
Multiple power talons don't stack though, you get max bonus for carrying one talon + one charm

Didn't know that, thanks.

I'm pretty sure better cheats can be made, either way. Smile Because when PC release comes out, save modding will have full freedom. So I cannot see why that cannot happen for this PS4 game w/ SW.

EDIT: They apparently have added the "Quick Hunter Level Gain" cheat.......

More like "Max Hunter Level".. cus I've just tested it, and it leveled me all the way to 999, lol.
Last edited by Inaudax ; 02-21-2018 at 04:16 PM.
02-21-2018, 06:23 PM #25
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by another user
EDIT: They apparently have added the "Quick Hunter Level Gain" cheat.......

More like "Max Hunter Level".. cus I've just tested it, and it leveled me all the way to 999, lol.

ah, so that is what it does, i won't be using it, that's def a certain ban anyway.
02-21-2018, 07:05 PM #26
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah, no way am I using that!
02-22-2018, 01:05 AM #27
999hr.. i wont use it.. if it 99 or 100 i will use it
02-26-2018, 12:59 AM #28
How did you make it work? I tried to use it before and it doesnt level me all the way... lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo