02-09-2018, 06:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since save wizard only allows qmo is it still possible to find codes to insert or is that only possible with advanced mode? Just seems silly they don't let players mod health and stamina. I get not letting us mod for damage.
02-09-2018, 06:20 PM #2
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Short answer is no, There will be no codes if there no advanced mode,since people can't see data structures and stuff to make the codes
02-09-2018, 10:05 PM #3
Its an online game save wizard wont allow that
02-10-2018, 04:39 AM #4
And that's another thing this game isn't pvp at all. Again I get not letting us one shot elder dragons but infinite health shouldn't be that big of a deal but I guess I'm wrong
02-10-2018, 05:47 AM #5
flyingcloud11
Do a barrel roll!
I could easily find the values for health and stamina. But this would be obvious to other players if you were playing online. Now offline is a different story.
02-10-2018, 08:20 AM #6
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
If you can find that data great. If you could mod it and share the save, brilliant.

However if people took it online and banned themselves, that’s their own tough titty.

But for those that play it offline? Would that be such a bad thing?
02-10-2018, 09:32 AM #7
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RichL View Post
If you can find that data great. If you could mod it and share the save, brilliant.

However if people took it online and banned themselves, that’s their own tough titty.

But for those that play it offline? Would that be such a bad thing?

^ mostly this. I don't even play online anyway

The following user thanked Inaudax for this useful post:

Supreme23
02-11-2018, 01:18 AM #8
How is this an online game only? Is definitely not an ammo, they are bitching for a game that doesn't even have pvp, we pay save wizard to mod saves, not ti bicth at any gane that comes out, if they are worring about online cheating then why the hell they haven't patch mods for blood born, dark soul series final fantasy and others, if u ask me they are a buch of complaining babies
Last edited by elllexy ; 02-11-2018 at 01:23 AM.
02-12-2018, 04:52 AM #9
And i bet you anything that SW themselves are playing the game just wonderful. With probably infinite health and stamina..
02-12-2018, 05:10 AM #10
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
They probably can’t do it but are saying they won’t to take the heat off them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo