Post: New games on beta 5.50 don't play nice with save wizard
02-13-2018, 12:55 AM #1
Jaydogg14
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys I just wanted to advise you that the new games like Dragon Ball Z Fighters and wants son to work saves don't play nice on the Beta 5.50 if you had this pizza and you run into a situation where you get error that the game won't copy to your hard drive from USB stick after you re-assign the saves that starts with an s do the following either go to a PS4 that is not on 5.50 or go to settings system update and re-download 5.05 the current official firmware obviously if you go to a friend's house or use another console uploading your save to the cloud and then re downloading it on the 5.50 console works in their wisdom save wizard I came in at least she was my fault although I'm computer savvy and have tried with three different people and have tried on another console and have downgraded my console but yet again the issue is something that I have done wrong so just a pre-warning the old games still work but Dragon Ball Z Fighters and wants time to work saves wouldn't work on 5.50 beta 2 but they're workarounds if you encounter this or problems I hope this helps
02-13-2018, 01:15 AM #2
I ran into the this problem with Knack and Grand kingdom. I reverted back to 5.05

The following user thanked dero9744 for this useful post:

Jaydogg14
02-13-2018, 01:20 AM #3
Jaydogg14
Little One
Yes I was initially advised by save wizard that no changes to the save module will made in the Beta and they are now basically blaming me and saying I'm doing things wrong and won't accept that the Beta code is blocking sites from being copied from USB stick please feel free to email support at save wizard you're experiencing this as well
02-13-2018, 01:23 AM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
Yes I was initially advised by save wizard that no changes to the save module will made in the Beta and they are now basically blaming me and saying I'm doing things wrong and won't accept that the Beta code is blocking sites from being copied from USB stick please feel free to email support at save wizard you're experiencing this as well

So savewizard doesn’t work on 5.50?
02-13-2018, 04:07 AM #5
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

Nope 5.05 works. 5.50 is still in beta just wait for The release of 5.50 and than wait for SW to update there program
02-13-2018, 08:40 AM #6
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
PUNCTUATION GODDAMIT!!!!

It happened to me with Dissidia Final Fantasy NT. Basically you get the e-809FA019 error when trying to copy the edited save from USB to system storage.
I downgraded back to 5.05 and everything works fine now.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Jaydogg14
02-13-2018, 09:59 AM #7
Jaydogg14
Little One

Not exactly for me the majority games do work apart from those two but other people having problems with other games so it seems to be a bit random I was able to come up here I'm dying light and various others without problems so it seems a bit hit and miss
02-13-2018, 10:03 AM #8
Jaydogg14
Little One
e-809FA019*yes that's the error code
02-13-2018, 10:22 AM #9
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
e-809FA019*yes that's the error code

Hope this won’t be an issue for SW to fix when 5.50 Official comes out.
02-13-2018, 10:56 AM #10
Jaydogg14
Little One
Hope this won’t be an issue for SW to fix when 5.50 Official comes out.

at this point, SW are saying I'M at fault, so let's see.....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo