Post: Xploder released a "lite" version of their program for $1.32
02-14-2018, 02:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

it only support GTAV, i mean, why even bother? you can only use their own save and just to miss with the single player in this game?
considering there is some people who buy this game only walk around, maybe they are targeting those people?

The following user thanked aos10 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-16-2018, 04:34 AM #11
Originally posted by southpaw
Lots of companies use amazon. Save Wizard, cyber, and it seems xploder too. Cyber has a cheat engine on amazon as well that I don’t think you can find on their site.

Ok good to know because it just seems sketchy that a web based service doesn't have a store front other than Amazon lol
02-16-2018, 04:37 AM #12
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Wish Save Wizard did release lite versions like this

i won save wizard already but it will sound intresting for people that only want to mod 1 game but ye that will be a lose for them

I asked the guys at Save Wizard about this and they basically told me to stop asking and politely told me to figure it out on my own

....I don't think they're interested in something like that.. yet
02-16-2018, 11:09 AM #13
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
I asked the guys at Save Wizard about this and they basically told me to stop asking and politely told me to figure it out on my own

....I don't think they're interested in something like that.. yet

ofcourse not do you rather to have 1$ or 60$ ?
02-16-2018, 12:43 PM #14
luix
Little One
Originally posted by aos10 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

it only support GTAV, i mean, why even bother? you can only use their own save and just to miss with the single player in this game?
considering there is some people who buy this game only walk around, maybe they are targeting those people?

why are you advertising this crap of software here?! xploder is one of the worst companies on earth. there products are shit too.

GO WITH SAVE WIZARD and you'll have all you need.

greets luix

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

Petra Arkanian
02-16-2018, 03:31 PM #15
ofcourse not do you rather to have 1$ or 60$ ?

I recommended that they open a resign only service based on ads alone on their actual website

They didn't seem to find it and I guess because the ads could be disabled
02-16-2018, 03:39 PM #16
Wosley
I recommended that they open a resign only service based on ads alone on their actual website

They didn't seem to find it and I guess because the ads could be disabled

Ye that could be possible for the people that dont use cheats a Resign only software of Save Wizard for maybe 30-40$ ?
02-16-2018, 09:40 PM #17
Ye that could be possible for the people that dont use cheats a Resign only software of Save Wizard for maybe 30-40$ ?

It took me a few weeks to pull the trigger on the $60 price point for this.. but if it were $20-30 I would have bought it when I heard about it

I know a bunch of folks who still don't have it but would like it but not at the cost of a AAA game
02-16-2018, 10:01 PM #18
Wosley
It took me a few weeks to pull the trigger on the $60 price point for this.. but if it were $20-30 I would have bought it when I heard about it

I know a bunch of folks who still don't have it but would like it but not at the cost of a AAA game

most people also only use it for a few games like not everyone has 100+ games

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Petra Arkanian, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-17-2018, 01:34 AM #19
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Questioning the real question here, does it's work?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo