Post: Xploder released a "lite" version of their program for $1.32
02-14-2018, 02:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

it only support GTAV, i mean, why even bother? you can only use their own save and just to miss with the single player in this game?
considering there is some people who buy this game only walk around, maybe they are targeting those people?

The following user thanked aos10 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-17-2018, 01:57 AM #20
Originally posted by aos10 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

it only support GTAV, i mean, why even bother? you can only use their own save and just to miss with the single player in this game?
considering there is some people who buy this game only walk around, maybe they are targeting those people?

I’ll have to agree with snake141 on this one.
Totally lack of support; already back in the days of PS3 and with PS4 it’s still the same, at least I got it working with PS3 but never with PS4. Asked several times for a refund; of course no response whatsoever. Screw Xploder!
Go for Save Wizard, best money spent ever (game saves wise) 

Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
I asked the guys at Save Wizard about this and they basically told me to stop asking and politely told me to figure it out on my own

....I don't think they're interested in something like that.. yet

At least Save Wizard works.....unlike Xploder....
02-17-2018, 03:00 AM #21
Originally posted by Petra
Totally lack of support; already back in the days of PS3 and with PS4 it’s still the same, at least I got it working with PS3 but never with PS4. Asked several times for a refund; of course no response whatsoever. Screw Xploder!
Go for Save Wizard, best money spent ever (game saves wise) 

At least Save Wizard works.....unlike Xploder....

Heyyy, glad you're back! Happy But can't you get a refund through PayPal?
02-17-2018, 03:25 AM #22
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Heyyy, glad you're back! Happy But can't you get a refund through PayPal?

Hi Alex, very nice to see you too! It’s been a while Smile

No unfortunately not, this happened already last year and for some reason it was declined.
Whatever; fuck them (Xploder) and I will never ever do business with them again.
Shit happens I guess...time to move on.

So what’s up? You okay?
02-17-2018, 04:42 AM #23
Hi Alex, very nice to see you too! It’s been a while Smile

No unfortunately not, this happened already last year and for some reason it was declined.
Whatever; fuck them (Xploder) and I will never ever do business with them again.
Shit happens I guess...time to move on.

So what’s up? You okay?

Yeah, just been focused on the Vita scene lately. Hoping to one day get a jb PS4 haha
02-17-2018, 04:09 PM #24
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
most people also only use it for a few games like not everyone has 100+ games

They still don't even have call of duty games on save wizard
02-17-2018, 04:16 PM #25
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
They still don't even have call of duty games on save wizard

Yea i can already think about a few helpfull cheats for the campaigns
02-18-2018, 03:17 AM #26
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Yeah, just been focused on the Vita scene lately. Hoping to one day get a jb PS4 haha

You and me both Awesome face
Still got tons of unfinished Vita games and the way I see it I never will end them without jb.
Glad to know you’re doing fine though, always a pleasure to talk to you Smile
02-18-2018, 03:35 AM #27
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
You and me both Awesome face
Still got tons of unfinished Vita games and the way I see it I never will end them without jb.
Glad to know you’re doing fine though, always a pleasure to talk to you Smile

Use that modded vita trophies to finish them Sal

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Petra Arkanian
02-18-2018, 03:47 AM #28

I got my refund by sending them a message on facebook and then they asked me order number and it was refunded in minutes. Don't bother with their worthless support team, they will never answer you. And worse comes to worse, reverse your credit card charges on the grounds of fraud and false advertising.

Then again, they're probably reeling at the loss of sales and refunds. Their product is down the shitter. So they may ignore you on FB now as well for all I know.

EDIT: I just checked and they're still spamming their trash ads every 10 seconds so I'm sure somebody there will get back to you.
Last edited by LagrueJ1991 ; 02-18-2018 at 03:50 AM.

The following user thanked LagrueJ1991 for this useful post:

Petra Arkanian

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo