Post: Xploder released a "lite" version of their program for $1.32
02-14-2018, 02:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

it only support GTAV, i mean, why even bother? you can only use their own save and just to miss with the single player in this game?
considering there is some people who buy this game only walk around, maybe they are targeting those people?

The following user thanked aos10 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-18-2018, 05:51 AM #29
Originally posted by Petra
You and me both Awesome face
Still got tons of unfinished Vita games and the way I see it I never will end them without jb.
Glad to know you’re doing fine though, always a pleasure to talk to you Smile

Haha, I've already 1050+ vita folders Happy

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Petra Arkanian
02-20-2018, 12:35 AM #30
Originally posted by LagrueJ1991 View Post
I got my refund by sending them a message on facebook and then they asked me order number and it was refunded in minutes. Don't bother with their worthless support team, they will never answer you. And worse comes to worse, reverse your credit card charges on the grounds of fraud and false advertising.

Then again, they're probably reeling at the loss of sales and refunds. Their product is down the shitter. So they may ignore you on FB now as well for all I know.

EDIT: I just checked and they're still spamming their trash ads every 10 seconds so I'm sure somebody there will get back to you.

Thank you for your answer but I don’t do FB; never have and never will...
My transaction was made by Visa, makes it a little more complicated I guess. Whatever, I can take the loss but will never do business with them again. You just can’t trust them.
02-20-2018, 12:38 AM #31
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Haha, I've already 1050+ vita folders Happy

Really would like to see that working some day Smile
02-20-2018, 12:52 AM #32
Really would like to see that working some day Smile

Wish there were trophy devs in the PS4 scene Sal
02-20-2018, 01:10 AM #33
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Wish there were trophy devs in the PS4 scene Sal

Never quit hoping Alex Smile
Surprising things have happened already we didn’t expect before.
02-20-2018, 09:12 AM #34
Never quit hoping Alex Smile
Surprising things have happened already we didn’t expect before.

Ah, I'd be surprised if spoof ever comes to PS4. There's so much I want to do with it
02-22-2018, 11:21 AM #35
why everyone is quoting my post? there is no reason for that

Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Can you provide a link to this? I can't find it on anywhere but Amazon and I don't consider that reliable if it isn't on xploder....

here

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Seems like they are putting feelers out there for the "new entry level" of save editors - gta is a really popular game and has a lot of people who want to mod their saves

"mod their saves"
however this "doesn't" mod their save, only gives them other people save file.
02-22-2018, 12:00 PM #36
Originally posted by luix View Post
why are you advertising this crap of software here?! xploder is one of the worst companies on earth. there products are shit too.

GO WITH SAVE WIZARD and you'll have all you need.

greets luix

lol, i already have the 4 slots version of save wizard and i am happy with it, this is not advertising, this is just a news, i didn't even post the link, i only post it for the one who asked it to see of it true.
02-24-2018, 10:42 PM #37
Lel. Kek. Just looking at the list of games of the cheats they provide looks 100% coming from Save Wizard. Same list just rebranded "service"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo