Post: Xploder released a "lite" version of their program for $1.32
02-14-2018, 02:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

it only support GTAV, i mean, why even bother? you can only use their own save and just to miss with the single player in this game?
considering there is some people who buy this game only walk around, maybe they are targeting those people?

The following user thanked aos10 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-14-2018, 06:35 PM #2
ExIIL
AstroCFG
Originally posted by aos10 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

it only support GTAV, i mean, why even bother? you can only use their own save and just to miss with the single player in this game?
considering there is some people who buy this game only walk around, maybe they are targeting those people?

This would have been good with transfering ps3 accs to ps4.

The following user thanked ExIIL for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-14-2018, 07:05 PM #3

USB stick's not included? Damn, just as I was about to buy!
02-14-2018, 11:09 PM #4
NGU GHOST
The One And Only

YesThere feeling the pinch from Save Wizard
02-15-2018, 03:46 AM #5

Seems like they are putting feelers out there for the "new entry level" of save editors - gta is a really popular game and has a lot of people who want to mod their saves
02-15-2018, 03:49 AM #6

Can you provide a link to this? I can't find it on anywhere but Amazon and I don't consider that reliable if it isn't on xploder....
02-15-2018, 10:42 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

If you only need cheats for Gta 5 and dont want to pay 40$ or 60$ for some other license then its worth it i guess

There need to be more stuff like this since alot people only care for 1 game

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-15-2018, 03:49 PM #8
snake141
Save Point
They have no support
I purchased them by the top version but there are many problems in the program
Go to their Twitter site and look at how many people are complaining to them

Just a waste of money

The following user thanked snake141 for this useful post:

Petra Arkanian
02-15-2018, 04:43 PM #9
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Xploder are fucking garbage and don't even deserve this small amount of money. I'm pretty sure these idiots never figured out a way to modify saves on the newest firmware either so they are literally scamming people who don't know this. Just spend the money on Save Wizard if you really want to mod saves

The following 3 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Hydrogen, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, Xx-GIPPI-xX
02-15-2018, 04:49 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Xploder are fucking garbage and don't even deserve this small amount of money. I'm pretty sure these idiots never figured out a way to modify saves on the newest firmware either so they are literally scamming people who don't know this. Just spend the money on Save Wizard if you really want to mod saves

Wish Save Wizard did release lite versions like this

i won save wizard already but it will sound intresting for people that only want to mod 1 game but ye that will be a lose for them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo