02-20-2018, 02:48 PM #1
ifamous9876
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a save with max everything for build testing and what not would also prefer it to be a higher level too but thanks!
02-22-2018, 01:09 PM #11
Originally posted by OGJT View Post
Male is Agony
Female is Rain

Those are sick names yo! I'll be looking forward to the female char!
02-22-2018, 04:28 PM #12
ifamous9876
Save Point
Male is Agony
Female is Rain

What time today will it be posted?
02-22-2018, 04:32 PM #13
OGJT
Banned
Originally posted by ifamous9876 View Post
What time today will it be posted?

Between 8 and Midnight EST. I just need access to my computer which I may or may no have tonight. Shouldnt be a problem getting it up though. I just gotta apply save wizards stuff
02-22-2018, 06:29 PM #14
Male is Agony
Female is Rain

are you releasing them today
02-23-2018, 04:30 AM #15
OGJT
Banned
Originally posted by Fallesto View Post
are you releasing them today

Unfortunately no. The account is going to have one legit character at level 109 with a few of the grindy trophies, (not crowns) and then the other 2 saves are at the start if the game with max HR/everything unlocked and max items etc
02-23-2018, 05:50 PM #16
ifamous9876
Save Point
Unfortunately no. The account is going to have one legit character at level 109 with a few of the grindy trophies, (not crowns) and then the other 2 saves are at the start if the game with max HR/everything unlocked and max items etc

So when should we be able to get this save?
02-23-2018, 06:01 PM #17
OGJT
Banned
Originally posted by ifamous9876 View Post
So when should we be able to get this save?

The second its complete! Shouldnt be too much longer. Im working on dead rising 4, as well as the last guardian as well so I dont want to give a day and not be bale to fulfill by then. Just know, its being worked hard on every day. I will probably upload a semi save this weekend, so we have something at least. I did test my saves where ive already killed 500 monsters, captured 50, HR 100 etc an the trophies do not pop. So a save has to be made, prior to earning the trophy. Imagine leveling up once more will net you the HR 100 trophy, but has not been tested
02-23-2018, 06:07 PM #18
The second its complete! Shouldnt be too much longer. Im working on dead rising 4, as well as the last guardian as well so I dont want to give a day and not be bale to fulfill by then. Just know, its being worked hard on every day. I will probably upload a semi save this weekend, so we have something at least. I did test my saves where ive already killed 500 monsters, captured 50, HR 100 etc an the trophies do not pop. So a save has to be made, prior to earning the trophy. Imagine leveling up once more will net you the HR 100 trophy, but has not been tested

well if you need a test partner or etc im here man

since im off of work and im testing out other stuff for saves on save wizard, i'm free.
02-23-2018, 06:10 PM #19
OGJT
Banned
Originally posted by Fallesto View Post
well if you need a test partner or etc im here man

since im off of work and im testing out other stuff for saves on save wizard, i'm free.

Okay I might take you up on that tonight buddy. Im at work now, but afterwards ill send you a PM if I dont forget

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo