03-13-2018, 12:26 PM #1
bindok
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I am using system firmware 5.50. I have a few questions about the save editors out there -

1. Will using someone else's save (lets say a platinum save) after resigning, on my PS4 cause my PSN account to get banned when trophies sync online?
2. I know that using cheats online will definitely get you banned (obvious). But does using resigned saves cause any issues / bans?
3. Can I load a cheat (say unlimited health), get all desired trophies (while playing offline), and then remove the cheat in the save? After this is it safe to sync trophies with my PSN id?
4. Can someone give me a few examples of how the PS4 Save Wizard can be used? (I just want to justify spending $60 on it)

I am sorry if the questions seem noobish but there's so much info on the forum and I could not find specific answers. Thanks!
03-13-2018, 12:33 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by bindok View Post
Hi I am using system firmware 5.50. I have a few questions about the save editors out there -

1. Will using someone else's save (lets say a platinum save) after resigning, on my PS4 cause my PSN account to get banned when trophies sync online?
2. I know that using cheats online will definitely get you banned (obvious). But does using resigned saves cause any issues / bans?
3. Can I load a cheat (say unlimited health), get all desired trophies (while playing offline), and then remove the cheat in the save? After this is it safe to sync trophies with my PSN id?
4. Can someone give me a few examples of how the PS4 Save Wizard can be used? (I just want to justify spending $60 on it)

I am sorry if the questions seem noobish but there's so much info on the forum and I could not find specific answers. Thanks!

1. no you might get banned from the legit trophy leaderboards if you did unlock the trophies in the wrong order
2. Even cheats wont ban you only in a few games you will get just banned on the game itself if you use the cheats online
3. you cant remove cheats after you did put it on a save
4. for Save Wizard you can resign any game any save thats 5.05 or under (5.50 doesnt work atm) so if you have no 5.05 or under save with your id on it you cant register your acc on the tool yet
03-13-2018, 12:43 PM #3
bindok
Gobble
Thanks for the quick reply that clears things out a bit. I am not very concerned about leaderboards but mainly my PSN account being banned by Sony.

The main reason I want to use the Save editor is, to be able to use other saves (legit complete saves platinum saves etc). I am not so interested in cheats. Just using someone else's complete saves, resigned to my ID wont get me banned on PSN right?
03-13-2018, 12:45 PM #4
Wosley
Thanks for the quick reply that clears things out a bit. I am not very concerned about leaderboards but mainly my PSN account being banned by Sony.

The main reason I want to use the Save editor is, to be able to use other saves (legit complete saves platinum saves etc). I am not so interested in cheats. Just using someone else's complete saves, resigned to my ID wont get me banned on PSN right?

No it wont and there are only 2 games you cant use cheats online or it will get you banned from that game 1 was bloodborne and i dont remember the other game
03-13-2018, 12:47 PM #5
bindok
Gobble
Cheers. You're a legend
03-13-2018, 01:07 PM #6
Wosley
Cheers. You're a legend

Your welcome and thank you Smile
03-14-2018, 05:25 PM #7
Logan_Sony
Little One
I was looking on the PSN store on my PS4 and I see that there are 54 Free-To-Play games. I was just wondering if there are any trophy saves for any of these games? (US)
03-18-2018, 02:40 AM #8
This cleared up my same questions too. Cheers!
11-21-2018, 12:12 AM #9
Well, I'm new to NGU but I've been using save wizard for quite a while, mostly for goofing around with some cheats and laugh, recently I've discovered the possibility of resigning a save to get a trophy and I was wondering, even If I do something like resigning 10 saves in a row and start copying then, getting trophy, copying the next one, getting next trophy and so on... I won't get banned from PSN? Aren't there at least some precautions I should take?
01-19-2019, 07:17 PM #10
Answered in post #4 mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo