03-14-2018, 09:12 PM #1
Logan_Sony
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was looking on the PSN store on my PS4 and I see that there are 54 Free-To-Play games. I was just wondering if there are any (US) trophy saves for any of these games?
03-14-2018, 10:33 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I was looking on the PSN store on my PS4 and I see that there are 54 Free-To-Play games. I was just wondering if there are any (US) trophy saves for any of these games?

To what do i need to change your title ?

and yes there are a few i could work on some since its something nice to have on here and region kinda doesnt matter since the games are free anyways Sal

there is a 100% save for that new puzzle games it can get you the 100% in less then 10mins instead of a hour (eu and us are on here)

and i did upload adventure capitalist most trophies can be achieved i just think the last (golden) trophy will be missing but agreed there need to be more of these saves on here but to bad that most games are online only :( like the battle age games
03-14-2018, 11:25 PM #3
Logan_Sony
Little One
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
To what do i need to change your title ?

and yes there are a few i could work on some since its something nice to have on here and region kinda doesnt matter since the games are free anyways Sal

there is a 100% save for that new puzzle games it can get you the 100% in less then 10mins instead of a hour (eu and us are on here)

and i did upload adventure capitalist most trophies can be achieved i just think the last (golden) trophy will be missing but agreed there need to be more of these saves on here but to bad that most games are online only :( like the battle age games

I wanted the title to say Free-To-Play games. Maybe that’s what kept messing it up. Anyways what is the puzzle game called? Thank you.
03-14-2018, 11:26 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
I wanted the title to say Free-To-Play games. Maybe that’s what kept messing it up. Anyways what is the puzzle game called? Thank you.

Title changed and i think something like HiQ Ace
03-14-2018, 11:41 PM #5
I was looking on the PSN store on my PS4 and I see that there are 54 Free-To-Play games. I was just wondering if there are any (US) trophy saves for any of these games?

I think some of these games such as paladins, fortnite, warframe and neverwinter have saves stored on the servers as opposed to locally.
03-15-2018, 12:33 AM #6
Logan_Sony
Little One
Yeah, I found it. HiQ Ace is on the EU PSN store as a free game. I’ve got a US, EU, Asia, and a Japanese PSN account. I use my US account 99% of the time and just use the other accounts to buy games or download free games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo