03-14-2018, 11:01 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is the purpose of the PS4 Saves?

You can use PS4 saves to gain in game progress but you can also use them to earn some trophies (depending on the game)

What do you need to use to have those PS4 Saves?

You can use Xploder for saves supporting firmware version 4.50 and below but we strongly recommend to use Save Wizard since you will be able to add cheats to your saves + you can resign any save of any firmware to any firmware (not for 5.50 atm),
but it also has the ability to re region game saves that have advanced mode.

Can you get banned if you use saves/modded saves?

You won't get banned on your Playstation console itself no matter what save you use, but some modded saves can get you banned in some games such as bloodborne for example

Can you use trophy saves and still stay on the legit trophy leaderboards?

Depends on which order the trophies will pop you will need to pop them in the legit order of course to stay on the legit leaderboards and there also must be some certain time between them
to make sure your doing it right, I recommend you to add a second account on save wizard as a dummy account so that you can try out saves and see if everything works as expected, this way you will be sure you are doing everything right.

if a save says 4.74 will it only work on that specific firmware ?

No, on Save Wizard you can use any save of any firmware (not 5.50 atm) if a save says 4.74 you still can use it on a Playstation with a higher firmware than the one Save Wizard shows.

Why are the regions shown next to the titles ?

Most games have different CUSA codes (regions) which means you cant use a US save on a EU game and a EU save on a US game. Same thing applies for every game and every regions.

What are the type of saves on here and what does each one do ?

Trophy save :

This kind of saves will help you unlock specific trophies. Those trophies are written in the thread or title.

Platinum Save :

This is a save that can help you earn the platinum trophy by literally using it until it pops up. This doesn't work with most of the games.

Save Set or Semi Save Sets :

These are save threads with multiple saves, which will get you a bunch or all trophies in the game. Semi save sets will give you the trophies of the saves that are uploaded and a complete save set will give all the trophies.

Authors

Content Manager(s) Wosley
Moderator(s) EvolveRebxg

The following 18 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Antoni11, b4t1n, baekseungwoo, BooYaaKaa, BRAO, Calculus, danilo_BR, hamood, hassanxx, Islandboy670, mau228, nonkunanon00, Darth Saul, PeeWee, Platinumpt, [email protected], Scarlet-Gear, viniciusventrue2
04-01-2018, 07:08 PM #2
Originally posted by another user
Most games have different CUSA codes (regions) which means you cant use a US save on a EU game and a EU save on a US game. Same thing applies for every game and every regions.

Can't we change the region of games using Save Wizard?
04-02-2018, 12:50 AM #3
Veryan
Keeper
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Can't we change the region of games using Save Wizard?

You can but its a little troublesome to do and only works if its supported by Save Wizard and has Advanced Mode enabled. Export the save from the other region, open your own save for your own region and import the save you exported before.

The following user thanked Veryan for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
04-17-2018, 01:10 PM #4
xxIOxx
Vault dweller
You won't get banned on your Playstation console itself no matter what save you use, but some modded saves can get you banned in some games such as bloodborne for example

What about account is it safe from getting banned
04-17-2018, 01:35 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by ksakill503 View Post

What about account is it safe from getting banned

Yea there is no way you will get banned off your account there are only a few games that will ban you from only the game if you use online cheats
05-16-2018, 03:51 PM #6
Hi

Is this a note about the saves on this site or my own saves? Sorry for this but I am new to this, and do I have to post 3 original forum threads or does 3 replies to current topics get me access to the saves?
Again sorry for these questions, many thanks.
05-16-2018, 03:59 PM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by YoungyBhoy View Post
Hi

Is this a note about the saves on this site or my own saves? Sorry for this but I am new to this, and do I have to post 3 original forum threads or does 3 replies to current topics get me access to the saves?
Again sorry for these questions, many thanks.

Yes replies also count towards the post count

and it goes about saves in general Winky Winky
05-16-2018, 04:15 PM #8
Hi Wosley

Thank you for the quick response, just one more quick question, in your opinion is the Save Wizard worth the money? I know it manipulates saves n stuff which is why I am here lol, but do you find it stable what with it being kinda server based?

Thanks in advance.

Youngy Bhoy
05-16-2018, 04:24 PM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by YoungyBhoy View Post
Hi Wosley

Thank you for the quick response, just one more quick question, in your opinion is the Save Wizard worth the money? I know it manipulates saves n stuff which is why I am here lol, but do you find it stable what with it being kinda server based?

Thanks in advance.

Youngy Bhoy

It gets down sometimes but its up most of the time

and yea its worth the money since you only need to pay once for a lifetime subscription

and its 100000000000000x better then xploder
05-16-2018, 04:55 PM #10
Thank you so much! Was considering Save Wizard or Xploder

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo