03-23-2018, 10:09 PM #1
ttdev
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone here is recommending SW as a save editor but I'm sick of waiting for SW's update for 5.50. I know that SW's support is better than Xploder and so on but I also found out that SW is being updated by only a single person.

How is Xploder like? I read Xploder recently cracked 5.50.

Does it support Monster Hunter World?
03-23-2018, 10:59 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ttdev View Post
Everyone here is recommending SW as a save editor but I'm sick of waiting for SW's update for 5.50. I know that SW's support is better than Xploder and so on but I also found out that SW is being updated by only a single person.

How is Xploder like? I read Xploder recently cracked 5.50.

Does it support Monster Hunter World?

Xploder didnt even crack 4.70 lel

Xploder only works for 4.50 and under saves

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

storm2502
03-24-2018, 07:46 PM #3
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Bought PS4Xploder upon release (actually got it through the pre-order process when they announced it) -- and it's been nothing but a disappointment.
Hell, they haven't updated the save archive since -- and as Wosley stated, they still haven't surpassed Firmware 4.70 saves.

I'll never understand how they continue to advertise and promote their product without actually do anything to improve it.
And it doesn't even have the Upload Save option that the PS3 Xploder software did, so you're stuck with whatever saves that Xploder decides to upload themselves.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo