Post: Trying to use the database here but unable to see hidden content
03-24-2018, 04:41 PM #1
geraltciri
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've made a couple of posts so not sure why I can't use the save database. It worked for a short time and my profile showed 1 post but then it went back to 0....can someone guide me in the right direction?
03-24-2018, 05:25 PM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by geraltciri View Post
I've made a couple of posts so not sure why I can't use the save database. It worked for a short time and my profile showed 1 post but then it went back to 0....can someone guide me in the right direction?

you need to post something useful...contribute content to the site... posting anything spam just to reach requirement is not allowed
03-24-2018, 08:06 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by geraltciri View Post
I've made a couple of posts so not sure why I can't use the save database. It worked for a short time and my profile showed 1 post but then it went back to 0....can someone guide me in the right direction?

I see your other posts just avoid to spam since if some of your posts get deleted as spam then the future posts what you make automatic turn moderated even if they are not spam i look into it what ones i can aprove
03-24-2018, 09:07 PM #4
geraltciri
Save Point
Thanks for your help guys....will try to post some of my own saves soon.

Cheers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo