04-15-2018, 08:04 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm new here and I need a tutorial on how to download and open the game save files and all that stuff.
Thanks in advance.
04-15-2018, 12:36 PM #2
To download saves in forum need some post and no spam
04-26-2018, 10:50 PM #3
this is my question exactly. I know how to download, open etc. But how do you upload to it ps4 and use it in the game? Does this need to be done via PC/MAC or do you transfer the files to the PS4 using a usb device? Sorry I'm clueless. Just found this site and didn't know such a thing existed until today.

Thanks in advance for any help, in the meantime i'll keep scouring the forum for answers
04-26-2018, 10:57 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Vivarant View Post
this is my question exactly. I know how to download, open etc. But how do you upload to it ps4 and use it in the game? Does this need to be done via PC/MAC or do you transfer the files to the PS4 using a usb device? Sorry I'm clueless. Just found this site and didn't know such a thing existed until today.

Thanks in advance for any help, in the meantime i'll keep scouring the forum for answers

You need to resign them to your id by using save wizard while having your usb stick plugged in your pc so save wizard will transfer the resigned save to the usb stick you only will need to plug it in your ps4 and copy it over when your done with the resigning

a complete guide how to use Save Wizard will be up soon
04-26-2018, 11:05 PM #5
well thank you so much for the prompt info. now off to find this Save Wizard you speak of ayy lmao
04-27-2018, 10:16 AM #6
Hi, anyone here use Save Wizard or Xploder?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo