05-04-2018, 03:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I saw their last post and i just thought WTF!

There are SO MANY people requesting coop games like Dying Light, Dead Island, Borderlands or games like PayDay ...

Of course its a joke but wtf...

Iam asking the devs for about a year what's going on; what's about Dying Light and other games and they just answer they don't say which games will be added and which not.

All i see is, they're adding some indie games or games, no1 really plays ...

So for me, they didn't add any interesting games since months and many just stopped requesting games because they ignore them anyways ...

What are you thinking ...

I think for a paying customer, i have the right to know, what's going on and what's planned ...
Last edited by AlphaStorm100 ; 05-04-2018 at 03:24 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, hardos, HUYI82, Supreme23, ThatEpicSomeone
05-04-2018, 03:46 AM #2
RoyalBlue726
I am the King
Luckily for me all the game I want to play is suported. But I agree with you we have the right to know what they are doing. At least make all the game have advance mode.

The following user thanked RoyalBlue726 for this useful post:

Supreme23
05-04-2018, 05:38 AM #3
Supreme23
I am error
I sent in many saves, sent screenshots, and nothing I've ever requested was added. I've sent many saves for Blackguards 2, Elex, Sword Coast Legends, XCom2, Torment Tides Of Numenera, Pillars Of
Eternity, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Wasteland 2, Battle Chasers Nightwar, and Far Cry 5. Just seems like a waste of time to keep sending them saves. If the game is too hard to crack or don't planning on adding it
just tell everyone so they won't be wasting their time sending saves with screenshots and all. Disappointed with their service. Always joking and bragging but when someone calls them out on it they get defensive or
sarcastic. Hate I gave them $60. Should be showing people this so called list they have and how many saves have been sent for particular games.

The following user thanked Supreme23 for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
05-04-2018, 05:44 AM #4
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Savewizard is strictly against modding online play (it can end really badly for them). Secondly just because one person sends saves doesn't mean they will add it. A lot od people must send them saves.
05-04-2018, 06:16 AM #5
people pls request Ys origin i did already and they still didnt put it up
05-04-2018, 08:25 AM #6
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Games are ignored and it's frustrating when they don't do games that people want, it's obvious they can't handle the load.

It's also frustrating that they don't have a proper simpler way to change regions on saves yet and their software could do with some improvements also.

The $60 charge is not mirroring the service that we should be receiving, i just wish one day the whole resigning and cheats are blown open and it goes back to the bruteforce days, we can only wait for that to happen.

The following 2 users say thank you to HUYI82 for this useful post:

sonicfan20036, Supreme23
05-04-2018, 10:52 AM #7
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
Games are ignored and it's frustrating when they don't do games that people want, it's obvious they can't handle the load.

It's also frustrating that they don't have a proper simpler way to change regions on saves yet and their software could do with some improvements also.

The $60 charge is not mirroring the service that we should be receiving, i just wish one day the whole resigning and cheats are blown open and it goes back to the bruteforce days, we can only wait for that to happen.

Exactly.

They need help and something like the region resign...

As far as i saw, every savegame can be decrypted so they just have almost the same script every time...

They just can add advanced modding on games while they search for presets... the resign mode just for the editing ...

The following user thanked AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

HUYI82
05-04-2018, 10:57 AM #8
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Savewizard is strictly against modding online play (i can end really badly for them). Secondly just because one person sends saves doesn't mean they will add it. A lot od people must send them saves.

Why can you mod games like bloodborne or resident evil...

They're solo games but with coop option...

Same in the example of dying light or dead island...

Iam sure MANY people wanna have advanced modding for DL or DI so they can customize their experience ...

Or making some Save Editors...

The people without a PS3 or good knowledge about PCs can't mod Borderlands for example...

Fallout isnt a MP game but it would be cool to have a starter save... (crafting materials, ammo, etc.)

But they doesnt really add the big requested games exept they'll be spamed with requests ...
05-04-2018, 11:13 AM #9
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Why can you mod games like bloodborne or resident evil...

They're solo games but with coop option...

Same in the example of dying light or dead island...

Iam sure MANY people wanna have advanced modding for DL or DI so they can customize their experience ...

Or making some Save Editors...

The people without a PS3 or good knowledge about PCs can't mod Borderlands for example...

Fallout isnt a MP game but it would be cool to have a starter save... (crafting materials, ammo, etc.)

But they doesnt really add the big requested games exept they'll be spamed with requests ...

Unlike far cry and dying light, bloodborne and RES do not require online access. (that's mainly the reason they did) as for fallout they probably didn't have enough people submitting saves to them or for whatever reason. Also unlike brutefore and those free save editors that can be distributed freely etc if sony or any game developer acts against save wizard they can really fuck them up (paid product etc) they are taking this into consideration as well before considering adding a game. finally you can wait for a free save editor no one forced you to buy save wizard in the first place, or play the games legit, or do with what you have and submit saves to them
05-04-2018, 03:39 PM #10
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Unlike far cry and dying light, bloodborne and RES do not require online access. (that's mainly the reason they did) as for fallout they probably didn't have enough people submitting saves to them or for whatever reason. Also unlike brutefore and those free save editors that can be distributed freely etc if sony or any game developer acts against save wizard they can really fuck them up (paid product etc) they are taking this into consideration as well before considering adding a game. finally you can wait for a free save editor no one forced you to buy save wizard in the first place, or play the games legit, or do with what you have and submit saves to them

Where does dying light or bloodborne require online access...

There's no difference between these games...

To play online coop they all connect via a online server ...

Dying light is a solo game like res but if you want, you can play it coop so what u're talking about ...

The following user thanked AlphaStorm100 for this useful post:

Supreme23

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo