05-22-2018, 10:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a way to use someone else's save data without having a PSN/SEN Account.
Is there a way to fake it or I'll just have to wait for a fake save data pkg homebrew to be released.
How would you copy the save data from your PS4 if it requires you to be connected to PSN to retrieve via usb.

Q: What firmware are you on?
A: 4.55

Q: Have you ever created a PSN/SEN Account on the PS4?
A: Nope

Q: Why create this thread?
A: I'm pretty sure theirs others who have similar, if not the same issue(s) and are currently trying to use save wizard which requires a PSN account on the save.

Thanks in Advance
05-22-2018, 10:59 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by CrimsonOverflow View Post
Is there a way to use someone else's save data without having a PSN/SEN Account.
Is there a way to fake it or I'll just have to wait for a fake save data pkg homebrew to be released.
How would you copy the save data from your PS4 if it requires you to be connected to PSN to retrieve via usb.

Q: What firmware are you on?
A: 4.55

Q: Have you ever created a PSN/SEN Account on the PS4?
A: Nope

Q: Why create this thread?
A: I'm pretty sure theirs others who have similar, if not the same issue(s) and are currently trying to use save wizard which requires a PSN account on the save.

Thanks in Advance

You dont need ot be online to use the usb stick you only need to have a account on your ps4 added online or offline doesnt matter

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

CSBGAMEASH
06-01-2018, 06:12 AM #3
sorry but I am in the same situation as him. One of my console which is on 5.05 has never been online on. And I was wondering way to get around the PSN ID system?
06-01-2018, 08:56 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by CSBGAMEASH View Post
sorry but I am in the same situation as him. One of my console which is on 5.05 has never been online on. And I was wondering way to get around the PSN ID system?

For at this moment you only can wait till a spoofer will releaese :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo