06-16-2018, 06:42 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have save wizard , i tried to re-region a US save to my EU

i followed this thread : You must login or register to view this content.
but its not clear to me how to do it exactly , can someone please tell how to re-region STEP BY STEP

thank you .*
06-17-2018, 10:21 PM #20
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hmm so you were able to get though all steps this time ? And you might mixed up both saves

yeah i did every step without any issue unliike the gow save .

" And you might mixed up both saves " i dont get you , how to did i mixed them ?
06-17-2018, 10:29 PM #21
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Connecter View Post
yeah i did every step without any issue unliike the gow save .

" And you might mixed up both saves " i dont get you , how to did i mixed them ?

I get confused about it sometimes to like the part were you need to talk the files in advanced mode lets say the Save you want is US and yours is EU so you want it US to EU but if you take the EU files instead of the US files and you will basically put your progress on the other region what you cant use
06-17-2018, 10:42 PM #22
I get confused about it sometimes to like the part were you need to talk the files in advanced mode lets say the Save you want is US and yours is EU so you want it US to EU but if you take the EU files instead of the US files and you will basically put your progress on the other region what you cant use

i didt eaxclty the following :

1-i copied my own save from PS4 USB
2-then insert usb to my PC
3-then import the save i want to re-region and go to the advanced mode
4-then i memorize the first digit and export the file
5-then i go to advanced mode in my own save and change first digit to ( whatever digit was in the other save )
6-then i import that file i exported then click apply
7-At this final step i have both saves in my usb

is there any mistake i did ?
06-17-2018, 10:45 PM #23
Wosley
i didt eaxclty the following :

1-i copied my own save from PS4 USB
2-then insert usb to my PC
3-then import the save i want to re-region and go to the advanced mode
4-then i memorize the first digit and export the file
5-then i go to advanced mode in my own save and change first digit to ( whatever digit was in the other save )
6-then i import that file i exported then click apply
7-At this final step i have both saves in my usb

is there any mistake i did ?

If the file you did exported and imported is the file from the save you wanted then yes all is fine then but if you did take the file out of your own save then that would be the mistake
06-17-2018, 10:51 PM #24
If the file you did exported and imported is the file from the save you wanted then yes all is fine then but if you did take the file out of your own save then that would be the mistake

yes yes i imported and exported the save i downloaded from internet ,,,, but i dnt know whats wrong , i cant load the save in the game
06-17-2018, 11:42 PM #25
Wosley
yes yes i imported and exported the save i downloaded from internet ,,,, but i dnt know whats wrong , i cant load the save in the game

Hmm i cant call myself a expert in doing it since i only did it twice myself maybe im overlooking something myself

but you might can make a request in the sticky i made in the request section there are a couple people thta can help you out but for god of war i doubt it will be possible since i know its very buggy and glitchy
06-17-2018, 11:56 PM #26
Hmm i cant call myself a expert in doing it since i only did it twice myself maybe im overlooking something myself

but you might can make a request in the sticky i made in the request section there are a couple people thta can help you out but for god of war i doubt it will be possible since i know its very buggy and glitchy

i will make a request now ,

many thanks to you my friend Wosley , you were very helpful and friendly
Last edited by Connecter ; 06-18-2018 at 04:27 AM.
06-18-2018, 12:53 AM #27
Wosley
i will make a request now ,

many thanks to you my friend Wolsey , you were very helpful and friendly

Your Welcome Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo