Post: Question about SW´s cheats for Darksiders Remastered
06-18-2018, 11:27 AM #1
frez0r
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

just started this game and was trying SW´s cheats. First of all, the max souls cheat works but what I simply don´t understand are the cheats for "max health", "max wrath" and "max chaos". Is it really just refilling the respective bars or is it really supposed to max out e.g. the max amount of health (bars) you can have? I´m approx 2h into the game and have 2 health bars (1 life stone) and that´s it. What I thought is that the cheat gives you the maximum amount of lifestones and not just refilling your health to whatever max amount of health you can have in respect to the amount of life stones?

I hope you understand what I mean.
Last edited by frez0r ; 06-18-2018 at 11:29 AM.
06-18-2018, 11:32 AM #2
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Wrong section....
06-18-2018, 01:25 PM #3
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
Wrong section....

True, my bad. Still baffled by non-mods "going out their way" and make posts because of that. Anything relevant to add?
06-18-2018, 03:13 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
True, my bad. Still baffled by non-mods "going out their way" and make posts because of that. Anything relevant to add?

While I wish I knew the answer, I think perhaps the point was because it's not in the most relevant section, you're less likely to find an answer by posting here than in a forum for Save Wizard or save game questions. If I knew the answer I'd obviously offer it no matter what section you were posting in. But regardless, reposting in a Save Wizard section is more likely to get the right folks looking at your question and on a more regular basis too, so better chance of an answer for you. Looking around, the below forum looks like it might be your best bet but I could be wrong. Hope you get a more helpful reply.

You must login or register to view this content.
06-18-2018, 07:00 PM #5
frez0r
Gym leader
Alright, I see. Thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo