06-22-2018, 01:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking to buy the Save Wizard app and edit some Kingdom Hearts saves. But specifically I was looking to use it on the Japanese version of the game. I am aware that Game Genie is the Japanese version of Save Wizard but I am not sure if I need it.

Wondering if there's anyone with some insight on this before I buy it.

EDIT: RIP title *Lock
Last edited by EmmaL20 ; 06-22-2018 at 01:30 AM.
06-22-2018, 01:39 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by EmmaL20 View Post
Looking to buy the Save Wizard app and edit some Kingdom Hearts saves. But specifically I was looking to use it on the Japanese version of the game. I am aware that Game Genie is the Japanese version of Save Wizard but I am not sure if I need it.

Wondering if there's anyone with some insight on this before I buy it.

EDIT: RIP title *Lock

Are you talking about cheats , saves or Re Region ?
06-22-2018, 04:47 AM #3
Sorry I wasn't very clear when I wrote that initially. I mean the cheats, because Save Wizard is only suppose to work on NA/EU games right?

But I was wondering if the cheats don't work would I just be able to re-region a save then edit it? Honestly I tried reading about it and looking at the tutorial but I might be thinking about something that can't be done.
06-22-2018, 10:43 AM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Sorry I wasn't very clear when I wrote that initially. I mean the cheats, because Save Wizard is only suppose to work on NA/EU games right?

But I was wondering if the cheats don't work would I just be able to re-region a save then edit it? Honestly I tried reading about it and looking at the tutorial but I might be thinking about something that can't be done.

You must login or register to view this content.

So far i know is that Save Wizard only supports EU , US and CN havent seen any japanese cheats
06-22-2018, 09:55 PM #5
RPGAddict
Little One

The only way to re region is that the advanced mode is unlocked in SW, so u can cheats only the supported regions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo