07-13-2018, 08:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I downloaded a save set for Yakuza kiwami(CUSA06997) which have 30 saves in it.*

After I re-sign those 30 saves, some of them are missing in the Cheats list. So I cannot use advanced mode on them.

there are 30 saves, 25 saves appear in the cheats list and 5 not.

Any help?
07-13-2018, 01:33 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
That can happen if some of the saves are profile saves or the like, rather than regular saves or auto-saves.

Or are saves of the same kind disappearing? You can check by seeing file names of what's not showing up. If it's say, Save1 though Save25 showing up and not Save26 through Save30 (don't know the game's save names, but basically, same type of file names, not profile saves like Prof1, Prof2, etc.), maybe try making a backup, then deleting the ones you don't need to modify, or modify some (maybe 15/30), copy back to PS4, then delete the ones you modified and see if the rest now show up.
07-13-2018, 02:38 PM #3
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
That can happen if some of the saves are profile saves or the like, rather than regular saves or auto-saves.

Or are saves of the same kind disappearing? You can check by seeing file names of what's not showing up. If it's say, Save1 though Save25 showing up and not Save26 through Save30 (don't know the game's save names, but basically, same type of file names, not profile saves like Prof1, Prof2, etc.), maybe try making a backup, then deleting the ones you don't need to modify, or modify some (maybe 15/30), copy back to PS4, then delete the ones you modified and see if the rest now show up.

Thank you so much and I realize that only saves from 01-19 are working. But saves with number 20-30 not. This game allows 30 saves, but Save Wizard only recognize saves under 20 in cheats mode. I don't have a choice but email SW
07-13-2018, 03:07 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by noumikudo View Post
Thank you so much and I realize that only saves from 01-19 are working. But saves with number 20-30 not. This game allows 30 saves, but Save Wizard only recognize saves under 20 in cheats mode. I don't have a choice but email SW

Some saves might be in a rar file and Save Wizard dont read them just make a ZIP folder for the ones that dont work and put the saves in there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo