Post: Is it possible to change region of NIOH savefile? (advanced mode not available)
07-18-2018, 06:05 PM #1
Zorax
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, I bought NIOH Complete Edition (Asia Region) and would like to copy the progress on my USA save file.

NIOH has advanced mode disabled so the steps on the Re Region tutorial will not work.*

Is there any other way to achieve this?

Thank you!
07-19-2018, 03:31 PM #2
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I don't believe so, not without advanced mode. I think I saw someone found a way to mod any save, supported by SW or not, but I believe you needed a jailbroken PS4 for that and I also can't find the thread for it anymore. I also think it was mostly untested, and I might not even be remembering it correctly since I can't find it.

But especially since it seemed mostly uncomfirmed and untested, the safe answer is no unless you want to go get yourself a jailbroken PS4 and experiment for yourself. Save Wizard can only re-region if there's Advanced Mode.
07-19-2018, 04:52 PM #3
Zorax
Gobble
I see, that is sad. I hope Save Wizard gets a specific re-region feature someday. Meanwhile I will start to read about jailbreaking.

Thank you for taking the time to answer aeneax Hammy
07-19-2018, 11:02 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
No problem. I hope the same about Save Wizard. Good luck to you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo