Post: Question about if Save Wizard will affect trophy farming?
08-14-2018, 08:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The site's FAQs don't touch on this but if you use Save Wizard on a save, play the game, then take the cheats off (if that's even possible) will that affect trophies once the cheats are no longer active? Random, I know, just trying to decide if $60 is worth it to me.
08-15-2018, 12:40 PM #2
I don't think you can remove cheats once they're activated.

For some games like AC:Origins, using the quick level up cheat doesn't activate level trophies.

However, you can still earn your trophies using the program. You can use saves contributed by other members from here also.
So it's definitely worth having it in my opinion.
08-15-2018, 01:05 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Inveracity View Post
The site's FAQs don't touch on this but if you use Save Wizard on a save, play the game, then take the cheats off (if that's even possible) will that affect trophies once the cheats are no longer active? Random, I know, just trying to decide if $60 is worth it to me.

Most cheats are made over the the required ammount of things what you need and becuase of that the trophy wont pop

but there are plenty of saves out here + some cheats are really good for in the beginning of the game like for borderlands 2 you can give yourself a max skill tree which makes the game really easy
08-15-2018, 04:14 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
It's a bit different for every game. The examples above might not pop trophies, but in another game, SW might give you max XP but you still have to actually then spend the XP, and perhaps there's a trophy for unlocking your first skill or another for unlocking all skills with that XP. Also, it's not common but some cheats can be reset. Sometimes with Quick Mode (the standard mode), or if you become comfortable with Advanced Mode you can essentially do it yourself. Say a trophy requires you to hit 5,000 gold, and the SW cheat is for max gold. Well that won't help for the trophy, but if SW supports Advanced Mode for that game (and note that it's not there for all titles) then you might be able to hex edit yourself 4,999 gold, pop your trophy, and then go back to however much gold you had before the trophy (if you wanted). Just remember not every game supports Advanced. The program's useful for much more than this, too. Some games have very useful Quick Codes like the maximum of whatever stat or whatever resource you select, and with Advanced Mode you can sometimes do much much more. There are dozens of different variations for God Mode that folks have come up with for Final Fantasy XII, for instance, depending on what sort of positive status effects you want exact immunities you want.
09-15-2018, 03:57 PM #5
Some games you can rest the cheats by using different codes for example:
code 000000 00FFFF gives you full items and code 000000 000000 rest items
but, you must know where to use this code to rest the thing you want to rest back to normal
because if you put it randomly it might corrupt your save file
and yes SW worth it. it may be a bit slow and laggy but it's doing some sexy ass work
like giving you 3 acc, re-sign and add cheats your self but it needs learning a little bit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo