08-18-2018, 08:03 AM #1
Gommy
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

Been using Save Wizard for a few months and had no problem but on a couple of saves the cheats dont apply.

EU Region for all saves.

- Mad Max
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided*

Now they are PSN copies and not physical but I have other PSN Games that cheats have applied too fine.

Any help be great, thanks.
08-18-2018, 10:05 AM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by Gommy View Post
Hi,

Been using Save Wizard for a few months and had no problem but on a couple of saves the cheats dont apply.

EU Region for all saves.

- Mad Max

Now they are PSN copies and not physical but I have other PSN Games that cheats have applied too fine.

I know for a fact Mad Max works perfectly fine cause I have the digital copy of it. I suggest finishing the tutorial on both games before applying the cheats.
08-18-2018, 12:49 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Hi,

EU Region for all saves.

- Mad Max

You can check if the CUSA's are the same other then that it must work
08-18-2018, 01:19 PM #4
luix
Little One
Hi,

EU Region for all saves.

- Mad Max

are you trying to add cheats to an auto-save file or a manual save? be sure that you load the correct save file. there shouldn't be any issue with both games.
there is NO differnce between digital and physical. they both have the same CUSA ID.

greets luix
08-20-2018, 09:44 AM #5
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Thanks for the replies.

Ive finished the campaign just not the last few camps etc.

But i pause the game, go to autosave and use a new slot but clear the others, apply cheats and still no max scrap, no any save.
08-20-2018, 10:46 AM #6
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Update.

got it to work with agents of mayhem, just no deus ex or mad max.

Update 2,

mad max working now

All ive done is run SW in admin mode but the cheats have applied in game? Just deus ex left
Last edited by Gommy ; 08-20-2018 at 11:01 AM.
08-24-2018, 09:08 AM #7
frez0r
Gym leader
Hmm I never heard of differences between running SW as admin or not. Shouldn´t be an issue, if SW starts up it should work. If the saves and regions are supported, it clearly shows in SW. There´s actually not much you can do wrong, despite using the cheats on a save that doesn´t include the necessary information for SW to apply cheats. That´s the case, for example as mentioned above, if you try to apply cheats to a very early save in the game when something hasn´t unlocked yet.
08-26-2018, 09:01 PM #8
This may be just Save Wizard having an error with adding the cheats, it used to be like that with Diablo 3. They couldn't add cheats b/c it would corrupt the save. But, honestly if you follow up on their twitter they tell you whats not working & whats added.
08-27-2018, 01:06 PM #9
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Sorry I havent posted. Got the cheats to work on deus ex and mad max once running SW in admin. Dont know how this can make a difference but both saves have cheats now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo