10-03-2018, 12:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As many of you guys know, Fortnite is up there for one of the lengthiest, and rarest platinum trophies. I have a platinum save for both versions of the game. My question is since I cant test myself, would they be of any use? Or can they even be used on another profile? If so, Id consider uploading them

The following user thanked PS4_Trophies for this useful post:

kyle123
10-03-2018, 03:59 PM #2
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Well saves can be used on other profiles, i don't know if Fortnite saves will unlock anything but i would say just upload them and we'll find out.
10-03-2018, 04:14 PM #3
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
Well saves can be used on other profiles, i don't know if Fortnite saves will unlock anything but i would say just upload them and we'll find out.

I know of using saves, but i dont know if fortnite is tied to the profile, similar to black ops 3/other online games. Thats my question. If so, the platinum will be able to be obtained in a few hours with these saves
10-03-2018, 05:07 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Trophies View Post
I know of using saves, but i dont know if fortnite is tied to the profile, similar to black ops 3/other online games. Thats my question. If so, the platinum will be able to be obtained in a few hours with these saves

Nobody did try it out before so no idea only way to find out is if you or someone else test them out
10-03-2018, 05:34 PM #5
Dean
Can’t trickshot me!
I will GLADLY help you out with that. I will test the platinum saves and let you know. All you need to do is upload the save-data.
10-03-2018, 05:41 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
games like this will be server side surely, which means a save will just be settings like audio, controller schemes etc wortha test but i very much doubt any trophies

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

PS4_Trophies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo