10-06-2018, 02:42 PM #1
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

Had to replace a hard drive in my laptop today so deactivated S/W as per its instructions, uninstalled, did what I had to and re-installed.

Now it just times out when putting the activation key in - it doesn't even say its failed it just says 'please restart save wizard if this happens again'

If what happens again? That message!??!

I've tried to email support but the page just clears, so I don't know if its sent so I guess my question is, if you submit a query via their contact us page, do you get a notification that your message has been sent or does it just delete all the entered text on the page?

Thanks
10-06-2018, 03:40 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by RichL View Post
Hi,

Had to replace a hard drive in my laptop today so deactivated S/W as per its instructions, uninstalled, did what I had to and re-installed.

Now it just times out when putting the activation key in - it doesn't even say its failed it just says 'please restart save wizard if this happens again'

If what happens again? That message!??!

I've tried to email support but the page just clears, so I don't know if its sent so I guess my question is, if you submit a query via their contact us page, do you get a notification that your message has been sent or does it just delete all the entered text on the page?

Thanks

Might be your anti virus or firewall that is trying to block Save Wizard and did delete a couple files of the program what they think is a virus (had the same happening to me)

Try to disable them and then reinstall the program again
10-06-2018, 05:15 PM #3
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
I tried.

I put in an invalid key, changed the last 2 digits and it comes back saying invalid key so it is getting through to their server.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo