09-30-2017, 02:04 PM #1
jambalaia00
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello to all.
I apologize in advance if it is not the right section to write.
I wanted to ask if there are some tutorials on how to mod the save game on ps4, I wonder why I would try to do some kind of starter save or similar for a game (Darkest dungeon), for example Max HP, Max agility, etc...

Thanks
10-08-2017, 04:49 AM #11
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
Later i put a fresh NG save with information.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

I have two heroes, Reynauld and Dismas.

Reynauld stats:

MAX HP: 33
DODGE: 5
SPD : 1
CRT: 5
DMG: 6-12

Dismas stats:

MAX HP: 23
DODGE: 10
SPD : 7
CRT: 5
DMG: 5-10

I admit I tried to edit save in advanced mode in save wizard, but without success.
I looked for their values, found some of them, I modified them one at a time to see if something changed, but nothing happened.

so after looking at the save file i cant seem to find heroes data, well at least you can change the ammount of trinkets you have though

and then i searching inffo bout DD and they supposedly hav multipple file for a save like

novelty_tracker.json persist.campaign_log.json persist.estate.json persist.game_knowledge.json persist.game.json persist.journal.json persist.narration.json persist.progression.json persist.quest.json persist.roster.json persist.town.json persist.tutorial.json persist.upgrades.json

and save wizard only allow us to edit persist.estate.json
10-08-2017, 08:23 AM #12
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by MrLibido View Post
so after looking at the save file i cant seem to find heroes data, well at least you can change the ammount of trinkets you have though

and then i searching inffo bout DD and they supposedly hav multipple file for a save like

novelty_tracker.json persist.campaign_log.json persist.estate.json persist.game_knowledge.json persist.game.json persist.journal.json persist.narration.json persist.progression.json persist.quest.json persist.roster.json persist.town.json persist.tutorial.json persist.upgrades.json

and save wizard only allow us to edit persist.estate.json

Aye, i know it about the trinkets, i've tried to edit, but in the game doesnt matter the difference.
Thanks for your help mate.
10-16-2017, 10:38 AM #13
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by southpaw
I’ll try later today and get back to you. I know you’ve been waiting awhile so I’ll see what I can do.

Awesome, thanks mate.
10-22-2017, 01:59 PM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
I’ll try later today and get back to you. I know you’ve been waiting awhile so I’ll see what I can do.

Did it work ?
10-24-2017, 04:31 PM #15
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
Hello to all.
I apologize in advance if it is not the right section to write.
I wanted to ask if there are some tutorials on how to mod the save game on ps4, I wonder why I would try to do some kind of starter save or similar for a game (Darkest dungeon), for example Max HP, Max agility, etc...

Thanks

You must login or register to view this content.
11-04-2017, 09:46 PM #16
jambalaia00
Little One
Do you have any screenshots in game you can upload?

Tommorow i upload the screenshot.
11-05-2017, 02:15 PM #17
jambalaia00
Little One
Only issue with trying to mod hp and damage is sometimes you can’t. Like the Witcher 3 for instance it’s not possible. Other games it’s incredibly hard to find those values so it really depends on how lucky you get with the sorting of values in advance mode. Some will put them all together and others scramble them around to the point you just have to keep entering them over and over.

Aye, i know...I'm trying to mod this game for weeks, whitout result.
I don't give up. Later i put the screenshots.

The following user thanked jambalaia00 for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
03-31-2018, 12:07 AM #18
anyone have any progresss?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo