09-30-2017, 02:04 PM #1
jambalaia00
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello to all.
I apologize in advance if it is not the right section to write.
I wanted to ask if there are some tutorials on how to mod the save game on ps4, I wonder why I would try to do some kind of starter save or similar for a game (Darkest dungeon), for example Max HP, Max agility, etc...

Thanks
09-30-2017, 11:52 PM #2
The only way you can mod saves is to use Save Wizard or Xploder, and you need to pay for those.
10-01-2017, 08:33 AM #3
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by Shaine1996 View Post
The only way you can mod saves is to use Save Wizard or Xploder, and you need to pay for those.

Aye, i know, in fact i have save wizard.
I explained badly, I meant if there were some way to figure out how to modify the "code" in advanced mode.
Yesterday I tried to give a look, and there are some editable elements (I think), but with precision I do not know where to go for change.

Some times ago, i've read a tutorial about how to mod in advance mod Dark souls 3.

EDIT: The only thing that I managed to change is the values of busts, portraits, etc ...but that also does Save wizard, I found some trinkets, but I have no idea how to modify the features.
Last edited by jambalaia00 ; 10-01-2017 at 10:36 AM.
10-01-2017, 12:11 PM #4
Sorry man can't help you. I don't have save wizard, go have a look on YouTube.
10-01-2017, 02:29 PM #5
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by engagex View Post
take a look at You must login or register to view this content. thread if you are not already , i learn some stuff from there

Don't mean to be a backseat mod, or intend to piss you off but please do not link other sites.
Please read the NGU rules located You must login or register to view this content.
10-02-2017, 05:45 AM #6
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ngumlb View Post
Don't mean to be a backseat mod, or intend to piss you off but please do not link other sites.
Please read the NGU rules located You must login or register to view this content.

Sorry bout that, thanks for deleting it
10-03-2017, 10:04 AM #7
jambalaia00
Little One
If I put a link (You must login or register to view this content.) to download the save, can someone edit it?
I've tried to look at in advanced mode, but I do not understand much.

Thanks
10-04-2017, 11:44 AM #8
jambalaia00
Little One
No one can help me ?
10-07-2017, 03:54 PM #9
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
If I put a link (You must login or register to view this content.) to download the save, can someone edit it?
I've tried to look at in advanced mode, but I do not understand much.

Thanks

any information about the saves? i dont have darkest dungeon so i cant see it for myself
10-07-2017, 05:43 PM #10
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by MrLibido View Post
any information about the saves? i dont have darkest dungeon so i cant see it for myself

Later i put a fresh NG save with information.

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

I have two heroes, Reynauld and Dismas.

Reynauld stats:

MAX HP: 33
DODGE: 5
SPD : 1
CRT: 5
DMG: 6-12

Dismas stats:

MAX HP: 23
DODGE: 10
SPD : 7
CRT: 5
DMG: 5-10

I admit I tried to edit save in advanced mode in save wizard, but without success.
I looked for their values, found some of them, I modified them one at a time to see if something changed, but nothing happened.
Last edited by jambalaia00 ; 10-07-2017 at 06:05 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo