10-22-2017, 11:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 사이버 가젯을 사용하여 개발중인 무기 개발을 강제하는 코드가 있습니까? 그리고 직원을 여성 직원으로 바꿀 수있는 코드가 있는지 궁금합니다.

Do you have code that forces you to use the cyber gadget to develop the weapon you are developing? And I wonder if there is a code that can turn an employee into a female employee.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-23-2017 at 01:35 PM.
10-22-2017, 01:50 PM #2
Originally posted by black
사이버 가젯을 사용하여 개발중인 무기 개발을 강제하는 코드가 있습니까? 그리고 직원을 여성 직원으로 바꿀 수있는 코드가 있는지 궁금합니다.

I couldn't imagine why you have a black eye.

The following 2 users say thank you to X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

error40404, TheBlackPec
10-23-2017, 11:44 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by southpaw
You’d think with the infinite resources of the internet you guys could figure out to use google translate and offer assistance. In English this is what he’s asking:
Do you have code that forces you to use the cyber gadget to develop the weapon you are developing? And I wonder if there is a code that can turn an employee into a female employee.

I seen this question before but in english

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
10-23-2017, 01:36 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Added the english transolation for next time pls only make threads or comments in english since this is a english only forum

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
10-23-2017, 04:20 PM #5
Originally posted by southpaw
You’d think with the infinite resources of the internet you guys could figure out to use google translate and offer assistance. In English this is what he’s asking:

Let's follow your same logic and figure out how the title of the thread mysteriously was converted to English. Now let's go back to why I had a snarky comment about all that. Ya know, through our infinite resources and all.
10-25-2017, 09:06 AM #6
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer

Unfortunately not. There were some awesome Quick Codes out there to modify staff, I used them when they were released to upgrade all staff to S++. There were also resource codes that I used to max out all resources, static weapons and vehicles.

There were no codes that accelerated weapon development, however.

Alas, all this is now irrelevant as Save Wizard have removed Advanced Mode from MGS, so we're all restricted to the GMP code that's currently available. Shame, as there was a lot of activity around resource codes and staff codes that looked really promising. I suspect I'm in the same boat as you now, griding out the offline weapons that take over a week eslapsed to develop!
10-25-2017, 10:16 PM #7
Originally posted by mroshaw View Post
Unfortunately not. There were some awesome Quick Codes out there to modify staff, I used them when they were released to upgrade all staff to S++. There were also resource codes that I used to max out all resources, static weapons and vehicles.

There were no codes that accelerated weapon development, however.

Alas, all this is now irrelevant as Save Wizard have removed Advanced Mode from MGS, so we're all restricted to the GMP code that's currently available. Shame, as there was a lot of activity around resource codes and staff codes that looked really promising. I suspect I'm in the same boat as you now, griding out the offline weapons that take over a week eslapsed to develop!

It's incredibly lame that they removed those options. I had MGSV for the xbox one and decided to go it again once it became a PS+ free game. Tired of all the grinding though, especially since I don't use any of the online options. Hope these features come back.
10-26-2017, 09:44 AM #8
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Borgdronez View Post
It's incredibly lame that they removed those options. I had MGSV for the xbox one and decided to go it again once it became a PS+ free game. Tired of all the grinding though, especially since I don't use any of the online options. Hope these features come back.

Agreed. I couldn't give two shits about online, but I'd really like to accelerate weapon development. To be fair, the edits I've made do affect the PF battle outcomes - never understood what these are, nor what they mean - but SW correctly identified advantages to "online play" through the codes, hence their position on Advanced Mode.
11-19-2017, 11:15 PM #9
One of you that has a ton of resources and staff could upload your save? I need to build a nuke but is gonna take to long to gather the resources legit
11-20-2017, 10:16 AM #10
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by reidouraidou View Post
One of you that has a ton of resources and staff could upload your save? I need to build a nuke but is gonna take to long to gather the resources legit

I need that too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo