11-10-2017, 07:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi. I am about to buy Save Wizard for 59USD for me and my brothers PSN account. I have a few questions if you may:

- How long does it take after I pay (with PayPal) for them to send me the serial?
- Will (after having received the serial) the program work immediately?
- I have read about server problems (their side) can I expect the program to work flawlessly at the moment or is demand still higher than supply?
- (Obvious one) ...both my brothers PS4 saves and mine will work with one program? (I dont have to pay 120USD)
- Any chance for it being a scam (being Software from Asia)?

Thanks guys
Last edited by Torotorotoro ; 11-10-2017 at 07:27 AM.
11-10-2017, 08:49 AM #2
MrLibido
Do a barrel roll!
- How long does it take after I pay (with PayPal) for them to send me the serial?
Mine is less than 5 minutes
Yes
- I have read about server problems (their side) can I expect the program to work flawlessly at the moment or is demand still higher than supply?
What problems?
- (Obvious one) ...both my brothers PS4 saves and mine will work with one program? (I dont have to pay 120USD)
Yes,up to 3 acc in one license, can be deleted and change to another acc afte 30 day period
Not yet
11-10-2017, 09:47 AM #3
Originally posted by Torotorotoro View Post
Hi. I am about to buy Save Wizard for 59USD for me and my brothers PSN account. I have a few questions if you may:

Thanks guys

Should be within 15 minutes. It was pretty quick for me.

Yes, it would work immediately, but be aware if your USB's plugged in, it will load up any PS4 saves from it.

What server problems? Only problems I've heard of was Save Wizard being patched for a little while.

Yes, Save Wizard can do up to 3 accounts (4 for preorder users)

It's not a scam. But it doesn't have a lot of the games I need (DOOM, Tomb Raider, etc.) but it makes FFXV a breeze.
11-10-2017, 10:06 AM #4
Thanks guys for your replies, much appreciated!
The "problems" I was talking about: I have heard / read that it takes long to upload saves to their server -> which I think is due to too much demand.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo