Post: PSN Trophy Sync ban (cheat use, and save data resign Use)
11-13-2017, 01:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Good morning? I am a user using the save wizard on PS4

I have some questions, some questions

Savage Wizard uses a lot of cheat in the game and

In multiplayer, I did not use cheats that Savae Wizard supports.

But within a single game you can apply cheat And after getting the trophy, Synchronized to PSN network

Besides that Other people Save data resign use trophy get and sync to psn network

Then my PSN account is getting a ban ???
11-13-2017, 01:44 AM #2
What?
11-13-2017, 02:32 AM #3
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
???????
11-13-2017, 02:37 AM #4
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
So, is it good for Sony to ban a trophy hacker by using SW or SE on PS4?

Sony doesn't have an official leaderboard for trophy hunters so that trophy hacking won't affact others.

Besides, I haven't heard a single one was banned because of hacking trophies by now.
11-13-2017, 02:42 AM #5
Fallen Snake
I am error
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
So, is it good for Sony to ban a trophy hacker by using SW or SE on PS4?

Sony doesn't have an official leaderboard for trophy hunters so that trophy hacking won't affact others.

Besides, I haven't heard a single one was banned because of hacking trophies by now.

we are not hacking trophies... we are using savedatas for trophies... is not the same.. while the cheat or save data dont affect online, sony dont care about it
Last edited by Fallen Snake ; 11-13-2017 at 02:45 AM.
11-13-2017, 04:07 AM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Dark
Good morning? I am a user using the save wizard on PS4

I have some questions, some questions

Savage Wizard uses a lot of cheat in the game and

In multiplayer, I did not use cheats that Savae Wizard supports.

But within a single game you can apply cheat And after getting the trophy, Synchronized to PSN network

Besides that Other people Save data resign use trophy get and sync to psn network

Then my PSN account is getting a ban ???

There are no reports yet of people that did get banned so i will say no you wont get banned
11-13-2017, 06:32 AM #7
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by Fallen
we are not hacking trophies... we are using savedatas for trophies... is not the same.. while the cheat or save data dont affect online, sony dont care about it

Yep, I just mean that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo