11-23-2017, 06:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello to all. I am a user of savewizard. now i'm playing nioh and i found a friend to play in coop but on that rescue i used savewizard tricks for amrita and gold. if online only with my friend risk the ban? and also in Bloodborne and dark souls 2 and 3?
11-26-2017, 03:58 PM #2
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
The quick cheats from SW should be fine in all of those games. Nioh and Bloodborne in particular don't seem to have any sort of cheat protection active; in both of these games there were cheaters with much more than just quick cheats (think of people going into Bloodborne's PvP with infinite health, stamina, insane amount of damage etc. active, things they manually modded in Advanced Mode) and there never were any repercussions against those people.

With Dark Souls 3 it might be a bit differently since the game is cross-platform and has some cheat protection on PC which might or might not be in the PS4 version of the game aswell. I've seen 1-2 posts a while ago of people claiming to have gotten the "invalid game data"/"you have been penalized"-message on DS3 on PS4 (which is the message that you otherwise also get on PC if you're banned). Now I can't speak for the integrity of these posts but it leads me to believe that From Software just put the same cheat detection/ban system into the PS4 version that they have in place on PC. Quick cheats (max souls etc.) should still be fine but if you intend to manually mod your save in Advanced Mode, you're might take a certain risk here.
11-27-2017, 06:54 AM #3
Originally posted by Roran View Post
The quick cheats from SW should be fine in all of those games. Nioh and Bloodborne in particular don't seem to have any sort of cheat protection active; in both of these games there were cheaters with much more than just quick cheats (think of people going into Bloodborne's PvP with infinite health, stamina, insane amount of damage etc. active, things they manually modded in Advanced Mode) and there never were any repercussions against those people.

With Dark Souls 3 it might be a bit differently since the game is cross-platform and has some cheat protection on PC which might or might not be in the PS4 version of the game aswell. I've seen 1-2 posts a while ago of people claiming to have gotten the "invalid game data"/"you have been penalized"-message on DS3 on PS4 (which is the message that you otherwise also get on PC if you're banned). Now I can't speak for the integrity of these posts but it leads me to believe that From Software just put the same cheat detection/ban system into the PS4 version that they have in place on PC. Quick cheats (max souls etc.) should still be fine but if you intend to manually mod your save in Advanced Mode, you're might take a certain risk here.
ok thank you for having responded and helped me. so if I understand well we say that the rishio is there but if I use the tricks through quick mode and only play with a friend mine risk less right?
12-01-2017, 06:15 AM #4
Arorus
Keeper
Originally posted by Roran View Post

Yeah I just got the dark souls 3 message about invalid game data
12-05-2017, 11:52 AM #5
Originally posted by Jingle
As far as dark souls 3 goes, you get the invalid game data saying that you’re soft banned. If you delete it then the soft ban goes away. (As far as I’m aware.)

I duped souls and all kind of stuff on a character to mule (he’s SL 340) and was never given the message. Granted here is no one to play that high lol.

It’s best to assume though that you’ll be banned if you play online so don’t play online with a modded save. Or at the very least don’t be that guy with infinite health doing PVP.
ok thank you no no I do not care about the pvp but just play online with a friend of mine for coop

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo