Post: Anyone know if there is a save editor other than save wizard?
12-05-2017, 07:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to modify a game that they set to quick mode only for and what I want to modify isn't one of the quick codes offered for it.

The following user thanked enspiritussanct for this useful post:

Supreme23
12-05-2017, 11:20 PM #2
Originally posted by enspiritussanct View Post
I want to modify a game that they set to quick mode only for and what I want to modify isn't one of the quick codes offered for it.

What game?
And what are you looking for?
12-06-2017, 12:57 AM #3
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
What game?
And what are you looking for?

Nioh and I want to modify my ninjutusu power and item drop chance back to 500 million and my luck back to 1500 to make clearing the abyss floors past 700 easier and to make getting the smithing texts from the dlc easier. I also wouldn't mind being able to modify the new smithing materials as save wizard hasn't updated the quick codes for smithing materials since before the 1st dlc.

Also if there is nothing else and it would require a jailbroken ps4 which jailbreak is the easiest? Meaning which OFW can I directly load the exploit via USB? I do not want to have to open up the ps4; I would only do it if I was able to load the exploit directly onto my Ps4. Also if you wouldn't mind pointing me in the direction of a good place to buy one that isn't $500. I found a opened 1.76 ps4 but the price they are asking for it makes me think it is's CID has been banned. Other than that I have only found one killzone shadow fall bundle but I am not playing $600+ to jailbreak a ps4.
Last edited by enspiritussanct ; 12-06-2017 at 01:04 AM.
12-06-2017, 03:12 AM #4
Nioh and I want to modify my ninjutusu power and item drop chance back to 500 million and my luck back to 1500 to make clearing the abyss floors past 700 easier and to make getting the smithing texts from the dlc easier. I also wouldn't mind being able to modify the new smithing materials as save wizard hasn't updated the quick codes for smithing materials since before the 1st dlc.

Also if there is nothing else and it would require a jailbroken ps4 which jailbreak is the easiest? Meaning which OFW can I directly load the exploit via USB? I do not want to have to open up the ps4; I would only do it if I was able to load the exploit directly onto my Ps4. Also if you wouldn't mind pointing me in the direction of a good place to buy one that isn't $500. I found a opened 1.76 ps4 but the price they are asking for it makes me think it is's CID has been banned. Other than that I have only found one killzone shadow fall bundle but I am not playing $600+ to jailbreak a ps4.

Don't waste your money on the 1.76 right now - there should be something way better and cheaper available in the next few months

Do you own savewizard? You could mod your own gamesave easily with hxd by searching for those things in hex and replacing with the amount you want
12-06-2017, 05:45 AM #5
Don't waste your money on the 1.76 right now - there should be something way better and cheaper available in the next few months

Do you own savewizard? You could mod your own gamesave easily with hxd by searching for those things in hex and replacing with the amount you want

You can't. Because little twats modified those same values and used them to cheat in PvP. So save wizard made Nioh quick mode only which I stated in the original post. I was lucky and those values didn't revert for quite a few patches but now that they have the only real reason to need them was finally added; the abyss floors which is similar to diablo 3s rifts. I was hoping that there was another program similar to save wizard that still allowed you to edit hex values because when a game becomes quick mode only you can only use cheats that the save wizard coders have deemed appropriate and turned into quick codes. The bad thing about it is when a game goes quick mode only it generally gets abandoned by them which means things I would like to edit such as new smithing materials that were added since they made it QMO cannot be modified. I even messaged them about just adding the modified item drop chance and luck which would have no bearing on PvP and they still refused.
12-06-2017, 05:55 AM #6
You can't. Because little twats modified those same values and used them to cheat in PvP. So save wizard made Nioh quick mode only which I stated in the original post. I was lucky and those values didn't revert for quite a few patches but now that they have the only real reason to need them was finally added; the abyss floors which is similar to diablo 3s rifts. I was hoping that there was another program similar to save wizard that still allowed you to edit hex values because when a game becomes quick mode only you can only use cheats that the save wizard coders have deemed appropriate and turned into quick codes. The bad thing about it is when a game goes quick mode only it generally gets abandoned by them which means things I would like to edit such as new smithing materials that were added since they made it QMO cannot be modified. I even messaged them about just adding the modified item drop chance and luck which would have no bearing on PvP and they still refused.

Oh yeah I see that I overlooked that now sorry

hmm idk man thats the problem with server sided save editors - blanket punishment is the only way they can stay in business
imagine if sony or any of these game companies came after them because they were selling mods online? that would suck a lot for them

xploder mentioned that they might have advanced mode come out soon but theyre slow at best in everything they do
sorry but it sounds like youre out of luck atm at least on update 5.01
12-06-2017, 09:15 PM #7
Oh yeah I see that I overlooked that now sorry

hmm idk man thats the problem with server sided save editors - blanket punishment is the only way they can stay in business
imagine if sony or any of these game companies came after them because they were selling mods online? that would suck a lot for them

xploder mentioned that they might have advanced mode come out soon but theyre slow at best in everything they do
sorry but it sounds like youre out of luck atm at least on update 5.01

Yeah that's what I figured. But where did you hear xploder is coming out with advanced mode? Atm they do not even allow you to modify your own saves. Atm they are nothing more than a glorified nextgenupdate save section lol.
12-06-2017, 09:24 PM #8
Yeah that's what I figured. But where did you hear xploder is coming out with advanced mode? Atm they do not even allow you to modify your own saves. Atm they are nothing more than a glorified nextgenupdate save section lol.

Only rumors ive heard from people who tend to be trustworthy

But nothing official from the team themselves
12-07-2017, 06:29 AM #9
Originally posted by Jingle
Xploder doesn’t have V2 and above keys. So unless they bought the V4 keys from someone I doubt it.

There are other Save editors. Cyber is one of those but I site same client as save wizard. Just has advance mode on different games that save wizard doesn’t. Wether it has advance mode for nioh I wouldn’t know.

Good to know thanks
12-08-2017, 01:32 AM #10
Originally posted by Jingle
Xploder doesn’t have V2 and above keys. So unless they bought the V4 keys from someone I doubt it.

There are other Save editors. Cyber is one of those but I site same client as save wizard. Just has advance mode on different games that save wizard doesn’t. Wether it has advance mode for nioh I wouldn’t know.

I just looked it up on Cyber's website, and advanced mode is disabled for Nioh there too.

Originally posted by From

You must login or register to view this content.
The "-" means no advanced mode, although they didn't type it out here for some reason.
See here for example:
All other games where advanced mode is turned on instead look like this:

Wish I had better news - Cyber's quick mode codes for Nioh don't seem to include crafting materials at all.

EDIT:
OK, feel free to ignore the above, turns out only the Japanese version of Nioh is quick-mode-only - turns out they have a separate section for EU/US games at the bottom, where I found this:

I guess as an asian company they are less worried about getting in trouble overseas?
(All info pulled from You must login or register to view this content.)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo