12-23-2017, 06:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I just bought cyber gadget because it is cheap and a game I wanted to mod is available on cyber gadget and not save wizard.

After buying it, it takes you to a download page where it finally tells you that cyber gadget only sends emails monday-friday during JAP business hours. Is the confirmation email to get the serial key not automated? I assumed as with most companies it would be. However I still have not received it. Yes I checked spam. Has anyone bought cyber gadget during the weekend? Did you have to wait until monday to get the key to use it?
Last edited by enspiritussanct ; 12-23-2017 at 06:24 AM.
12-24-2017, 02:05 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by enspiritussanct View Post
So I just bought cyber gadget because it is cheap and a game I wanted to mod is available on cyber gadget and not save wizard.

After buying it, it takes you to a download page where it finally tells you that cyber gadget only sends emails monday-friday during JAP business hours. Is the confirmation email to get the serial key not automated? I assumed as with most companies it would be. However I still have not received it. Yes I checked spam. Has anyone bought cyber gadget during the weekend? Did you have to wait until monday to get the key to use it?

it can take a bit for save wizard some peopledid get it instant and some needed to wait a few days i think for cyber gadget its the same

i guess it depends on what time or day you order it
12-28-2017, 02:24 AM #3
Wosley
So I just bought cyber gadget because it is cheap and a game I wanted to mod is available on cyber gadget and not save wizard.

Did you receive your code ?
01-15-2018, 05:12 AM #4
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Did you receive your code ?

Yes I did and almost immediately got a refund. Their site that shows off their codes is so outdated and the one thing I bought it for did not work. And yes they do not send the codes out on the weekend I got it as soon as it turned Monday in Japan.
01-15-2018, 05:28 AM #5
Wosley
Yes I did and almost immediately got a refund. Their site that shows off their codes is so outdated and the one thing I bought it for did not work. And yes they do not send the codes out on the weekend I got it as soon as it turned Monday in Japan.

ok Smile Nice to hear

Question Fulfilled

Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo