12-27-2017, 11:09 PM #1
Gommy
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everytime I apply cheats to any save my Save Wizard starts to back up the save then crashes, no matter what save it is.

Ive got all files from the ps4 on my usb profile+Save game etc and tried youtube videos etc, nothing will work, just crashes when applying.

Any help would be great.
12-28-2017, 09:36 AM #2
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by southpaw
You tried other games then NFS right? Do you have anti virus installed? It could of done something during the installation or be causing issues.

I’ve tried Assassins Creed Origins and Agents of Mayhem, all crash when applying.

I do have Bitdefender installed but no message comes up when applying, usually it would say “application blocked “.

Il double check Bitdefender if it’s set to block save wizard, because I can download someone else’s save in .zil format and import and resign it fine.
12-28-2017, 09:47 AM #3
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Seems like it’s something on your end. Deactivate your device, turn off anti virus, and reinstall it

I’ll get my lazy ass out of bed and try it now. Will quote once i see if it changes.
12-28-2017, 10:15 AM #4
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Seems like it’s something on your end. Deactivate your device, turn off anti virus, and reinstall it

FIXED! Went on to Bitdefenders blocked application and it had Save Wizard to "Blocked", just clicked it to "Allow" and cheats are applying fine.

Thanks!
12-28-2017, 10:16 AM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Gommy View Post
FIXED! Went on to Bitdefenders blocked application and it had Save Wizard to "Blocked", just clicked it to "Allow" and cheats are applying fine.

Thanks!

Question solved.

Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo